Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, what a great game. Why in the world does Dixie shoot so quick when they have a 6 point or bigger lead and under 2 minutes left. They also took quick shots while up 11 in the 4th. I'm a fan of fouling with less than 10 seconds left and up 3 as well. Congrats to both teams on a great game. Good luck Dixie at Rupp.

Wow, what a great game. Why in the world does Dixie shoot so quick when they have a 6 point or bigger lead and under 2 minutes left. They also took quick shots while up 11 in the 4th. I'm a fan of fouling with less than 10 seconds left and up 3 as well. Congrats to both teams on a great game. Good luck Dixie at Rupp.

I was saying the same thing to my wife..l was listening on the radio in the car and was saying the same thing....

Tournament MVP - Brandon Hatton

With Dixie winning, that makes sense. If you get the rest of the all tournament team, please post it. I will guess and say Trammel, Pike and Stansberry from Dixie; Geisler and Hightchew from NCC; Downs and Stanley from Boone, perhaps Brown also; Stauffer and Perkins from Ryle; Thelen from CCH; probably one player from Holmes, can't recall who led them in scoring vs Boone; Stewart from Highlands. I think I have one or two too many there but the team is liely from that list.