NKY softball

Thats the same thing my daughter says to me every day. "why are you always talking football, you know i play softball".

I like what i see so far at HHS they have a nice middle infield coming back with one of the best catchers in NKY in Conner and with Tyson in the outfield she has a cannon for an arm.

They could really surprise a lot of people this year. We will see how we stand Thursday with a scrimmage with Ludlow then another one on Friday at Cooper.

Thats the same thing my daughter says to me every day. "why are you always talking football, you know i play softball".

I like what i see so far at HHS they have a nice middle infield coming back with one of the best catchers in NKY in Conner and with Tyson in the outfield she has a cannon for an arm.

They could really surprise a lot of people this year. We will see how we stand Thursday with a scrimmage with Ludlow then another one on Friday at Cooper.

I'm not sure a scrimmage with Ludlow will tell you how you stand. Cooper maybe.

I don't know the teams like I used to when my daughter played but you can talk about all of the strong positions you have but if one of them is not a pitcher you're just playing for fun.

I know Conner, Ryle, and St Henry have strong pitching. Who else?

Boone has the best pitchers they have four good ones.

I have to disagree with you on Boone Co having the best pitchers. I have not seen the Ryle pitcher yet but the Conner pitcher who I think is only an 8th grader is much better than the Boone pitchers.

NCC also has a very good pitch D. Hausefeld(sp)? She is a very solid pitcher.

Hold on Clyde you may not like this one but i AGREE with you. Some of us were talking just the other day it really doesn't matter how good everyone else is but with a girl who can get it over the plate and make people miss a little or hit grounders it really does not matter.

I still think the best player in NKY is A. Conner for HHS. Will lead the area in hitting, on base %, and catching runners trying to steal.

The Big Green Horse might not agree with this.

I believe Ginn is the best player. Hitting, pitching, base running and defense. Walton has also picked up another pitcher that will take some of the load off Ginn pitching. Walton is in position to make a run at the state this year. Walton won the only match up between them last year a the all "A" last year. Walton lost no players from that team.

Villa has a sophomore pitcher, Natalie Spicker, who is a 5 year starter. She is a solid pitcher for her age and size. Also, her sister, Caroline, Senior, is a talented hitter and shortstop. Other players to watch:Nicole Hennard-3rd base-Senior, Allie Hennard-2nd base, Sophomore and Sydney Maxwell-1st base, Junior. Villa should be a conference contender. They might be a surprise in the district standings.