If NCC wins

sportsman

I hope he ends up with #300 NEXT YEAR! :)

But seriously, what a terrific career he has had...great job Coach Schneider.

There are a great many NCC fans hoping there won't be a next year for the Coach. Hopefully he gets at least his 300th and finally realizes it's time to turn it over to someone else.

As for the record I suppose there is something to be said about longevity. I've always felt Coach Schneider was a fairly decent coach but IMO not on the level of say Mike Yeagle, Dale Mueller, Mike Murphy, Owen Hauck, Homer Rice in Northern Ky or some of the other coaches around other parts of the state.

Terrific career, I suppose that is a matter of opinion. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of his coaching abilities he does deserve to be commended for all his years of service and dedication to the students of NCC.

There are a great many NCC fans hoping there won't be a next year for the Coach. Hopefully he gets at least his 300th and finally realizes it's time to turn it over to someone else.

As for the record I suppose there is something to be said about longevity. I've always felt Coach Schneider was a fairly decent coach but IMO not on the level of say Mike Yeagle, Dale Mueller, Mike Murphy, Owen Hauck, Homer Rice in Northern Ky or some of the other coaches around other parts of the state.

Terrific career, I suppose that is a matter of opinion. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of his coaching abilities he does deserve to be commended for all his years of service and dedication to the students of NCC.

Then you and the "great many NCC fans" ought to realize that the Yeagle, Murphy, etc. type coaches aren't ever going to be coaching at NCC for what they pay. Basically you might find some "young gun" willing to stay a couple of years and then keep repeating the process over and over while the program suffers or you could find someone willing to dedicate years of service without adequate compensation but that most likely won't happen.

Schneider was every bit as good as Owen Hauk. Check out the head to head record. Coach Schneider has Hauck beat. I respect and really like Coach Hauck, but he was the benefactor of some great athletes. If you can't win a state champioship with Shaun Alexander, I don't think that you can consider yourself a coach on Yeagle or Rice's level.

Then you and the "great many NCC fans" ought to realize that the Yeagle, Murphy, etc. type coaches aren't ever going to be coaching at NCC for what they pay. Basically you might find some "young gun" willing to stay a couple of years and then keep repeating the process over and over while the program suffers or you could find someone willing to dedicate years of service without adequate compensation but that most likely won't happen.

Should have turned the program over to Bill Morgan 5-7 years ago. Very hardworking dedicated individual who has given a lot of years to NCC and has worked for the same type of inadequate compensation as Schneider.

Should have turned the program over to Bill Morgan 5-7 years ago. Very hardworking dedicated individual who has given a lot of years to NCC and has worked for the same type of inadequate compensation as Schneider.

Don't think Morgan ever was or is now interested in any way.

Some say Schneider's son who calls the offense will take over, some say he is not interested.

I'm not sure that Mr. Morgan would have wanted it. He's a wonderful man, but he's very unassuming. I don't know. He may very well have wanted it and would have done a great job. (I understand your bias with Mr. Morgan). I don't know, there are a lot of good people that would like to be the Coach at NewCath. It's a job like Beechwood's in terms of talent reloading, the pay obviously isn't as good. In terms of turning it over period, he's already turned over play calling duties. What's the difference?

I'm not sure that Mr. Morgan would have wanted it. He's a wonderful man, but he's very unassuming. I don't know. He may very well have wanted it and would have done a great job. (I understand your bias with Mr. Morgan). I don't know, there are a lot of good people that would like to be the Coach at NewCath. It's a job like Beechwood's in terms of talent reloading, the pay obviously isn't as good. In terms of turning it over period, he's already turned over play calling duties. What's the difference?

Bill Morgan was someone that I growing up in Ludlow always looked up to. About 7 years older then I he was a very talented 3 sport athlete at Ludlow.As you indicated he is very unassuming and you may be quite right, he may not have wanted the job. If he did I'm certain that he would have given every bit of his energy to continue on the strong football tradition at NCC.