If NCC wins

sportsman

I hope he gets his 300th tonight. Gosh the man has coached over 40 years. How many dads and sons did he coach and teach?? Heck how many moms and daugthers did he teach as well? I had a teacher at Beechwood who was in the 7th grade at Paintsville when Walter Brugh was there. She was in her 50's when she taught us. It is amazing how these coaches stay that long at one school or heck even coach that long.

He taught me English when I was a senior in 64-65 He was only an assistant then to Charley Fredericks . That is a long long time ago. Even now when I see him at school he is Mr Schneider and not Bob. Anyone that can teach teenagers as long as he has deserves a lot of Respect ,both as a teacher and as a coach .

I Hope NCC wins, not only for NCC, and NKY, but for Bob.

If he gets #300, then goes for #302 two weeks later, would he want to go out on top? Or at least go out in a close state final lose?

Plus he has won 10 or more games in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005. I'm sure there are some other coaches in KY that have done that but I can't imagine that list is a lenghty one.

Plus he has won 10 or more games in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005. I'm sure there are some other coaches in KY that have done that but I can't imagine that list is a lenghty one.

That got me wondering about Dale's average # of games per year. This is his 12th season, 168th game for an average of 14 per season. :eek: :eek:

That got me wondering about Dale's average # of games per year. This is his 12th season, 168th game for an average of 14 per season. :eek: :eek:

Number of games per year for Mueller is impressive but everyone averages at least 10 per year, and if you get beat in the second round you average 12. More impressive is his 122-33 record in 11 seasons.