Actors And Actresses You Don't Care For

MBWC41

Jim Carrey

As soon as I saw this thread I thought of you. :lol::lol::lol:

Mine would be Ben Stiller. I am not sure why but he just creeps me out for some reason.

Gotta agree with both of these choices also.

Jim Carrey annoys me in the same way Connan O'brien does. He tries way too hard to be funny and has no wit about him. Ben Stiller just bothers me. I've enjoyed the script in a few of his movies but thought the movie would have been much better had someone else played his role.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta agree with both of these choices also.

Jim Carrey annoys me in the same way Connan O'brien does. He tries way too hard to be funny and has no wit about him. Ben Stiller just bothers me. I've enjoyed the script in a few of his movies but thought the movie would have been much better had someone else played his role.

I can see it with Carrey but I like Stiller.

Adam Sandler

Even his stuff more recently? Click? Spanglish? Grown Ups? Reign Over Me?

I know he was probably annoying (I have no idea your age) to the older crowd with Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, but I think he's really made some good movies recently that are stuff funny, yet not obnoxious.

P.S. I enjoy the obnoxious ones too lol.

I'm glad so many people are saying Jim Carey, he is the corniest, most non humorous actor on the planet. With Jim Carey, I'm throwing in Robin Williams, never did like any Robin Williams flicks.

I'm okay if you don't like Robin Williams, but he shouldn't be compared to Jim Carey in any type of conversation.

I'm glad so many people are saying Jim Carey, he is the corniest, most non humorous actor on the planet. With Jim Carey, I'm throwing in Robin Williams, never did like any Robin Williams flicks.

I am not a big fan of movies with Robin Williams but his stand-up is not bad.

Even his stuff more recently? Click? Spanglish? Grown Ups? Reign Over Me?

I know he was probably annoying (I have no idea your age) to the older crowd with Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, but I think he's really made some good movies recently that are stuff funny, yet not obnoxious.

P.S. I enjoy the obnoxious ones too lol.

I like Sandler but did not like Spanglish at all and didn't really care much for click.