RM

Two other news organizations have traced the time-line. O'Reilly states that she should resign BEFORE the decision was made and before the outcome was known.

I still find it funny that the Federal Government (White House) and NAACP jumped to conclusions about the situation and called for the same thing based upon the clips shown, but the appearance is Fox News is the one to blame in her firing.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still find it funny that the Federal Government (White House) and NAACP jumped to conclusions about the situation and called for the same thing based upon the clips shown, but the appearance is Fox News is the one to blame in her firing.
Ain't that something?

True, but there is the perception that there is a pattern of this sort of behavior by Fox News ...

Two other news organizations have traced the time-line. O'Reilly states that she should resign BEFORE the decision was made and before the outcome was known.

The Duke energy thing is not a lie and she was being an . . . she was being snarky.

I googled for more lies, and I found nothing that was not opinion. "She lies about not pushing an agenda" that kind of stuff. There was a posting of Stupak's speech, but the author of the post rambled and I couldn't find where they lie was. Does FactCheck or snopes have her lies posted anywhere?

Link?

You have a link to that? I'd be interested in taking a look at that.
I know you loathe the source, but Rachel Maddow made a case on her show this week that Fox News has a pattern of stoking racial fires, shall we say, in their reporting.

I can see where some would see a pattern ...

I know you loathe the source, but Rachel Maddow made a case on her show this week that Fox News has a pattern of stoking racial fires, shall we say, in their reporting.

I can see where some would see a pattern ...

Let me clarify, do you have a credible source? :lol: I look at MSNBC and their, and I use this term in jest, "journalists" the way a lot of you look at Fox.