RM

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon there's no double standard. When lefties slam righties it's warrented because of their open mindedness and enlightenment. When righties slam lefties it's mean spirited and hate filled because they're obtuse and close minded. Haven't you learned anything?

C'mon there's no double standard. When lefties slam righties it's warrented because of their open mindedness and enlightenment. When righties slam lefties it's mean spirited and hate filled because they're obtuse and close minded. Haven't you learned anything?
:thumb: I suppose I'll have to carry that shame with me. :lol:

My heart is breaking for the much-maligned "righties". :cry:

C'mon people. There's no sense bemoaning this. We all are guilty of exactly what we accuse the other of. Let's accept it and move on. THEN, maybe we'll actually be able to focus on issues, not feelings.

I could care less what she says, I just think she is horrible on the television. I used to love K.O. on TV but they get too zoomed in on his face and he does that annoying, over-the-top nostril breathing when he thinks he makes a funny remark.

Conservative or Liberal, I don't care, I still believe a big reason Fox does well is because those they hire and see on a daily basis are a lot better entertainers and better looking than their counterparts.

I could care less what she says, I just think she is horrible on the television. I used to love K.O. on TV but they get too zoomed in on his face and he does that annoying, over-the-top nostril breathing when he thinks he makes a funny remark.

Conservative or Liberal, I don't care, I still believe a big reason Fox does well is because those they hire and see on a daily basis are a lot better entertainers and better looking than their counterparts.

That, and the fact that they have no competition. They're the only conservative outlet, so they get all the viewers from that demographic.

That, and the fact that they have no competition. They're the only conservative outlet, so they get all the viewers from that demographic.

There is a lot of truth to that. But by that rationale, Air America should be dominating and we know the condition they are in. Main reason is that there is just not a lot of talent on Air America and it is poorly run. People can say what they want about Rush, Hannity, etc., but they are first and foremost talented personalities despite their slanted and annoying views. Viewership is pretty broad across Fox. The Conservatives will listen because they are in tune with it. A lot of Liberals will listen because they disagree with it. They want to see or hear what fallacy or absurd point will be brought up next.

There is a lot of truth to that. But by that rationale, Air America should be dominating and we know the condition they are in. Main reason is that there is just not a lot of talent on Air America and it is poorly run. People can say what they want about Rush, Hannity, etc., but they are first and foremost talented personalities despite their slanted and annoying views. Viewership is pretty broad across Fox. The Conservatives will listen because they are in tune with it. A lot of Liberals will listen because they disagree with it. They want to see or hear what fallacy or absurd point will be brought up next.

I'm not disagreeing. It's a nice combination for them. Plus, there are more conservative people, so they have a larger base. Additionally, they likely get a larger portion of moderate viewers because, as you note, they're better.

My heart is breaking for the much-maligned "righties". :cry:

C'mon people. There's no sense bemoaning this. We all are guilty of exactly what we accuse the other of. Let's accept it and move on. THEN, maybe we'll actually be able to focus on issues, not feelings.

Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Fox News in general, ace and the usual suspects have bemoaned anything a poster has commented on or a video they used from them for a loooong time and now you you want to say accept it and move on? BTW, I've stated time and again that I ignore Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck because I think they do more harm for conservatism than good. I just find it funny that two people who slam those I just mentioned want to pretend that Maddow is some bastion of honesty and journalism. :lol: