Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)

sidelinedoc

Raceland/Lynn Camp Winner  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland/Lynn Camp Winner

Thank you Greatest Fan for calling those seniors out!!!! Let's go! We have talked about how much talent from the 2006 teams seniors until last years seniors left had. This years seniors have been debated all season can they step up and get the job done. Lets not have that senior speech this week. Lets pull together as the orange crush "Band of Brothers" and led our (team) to victory. Any questions boys?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at practice tonight and watched another good practice by our boys. It has all been game planned and you have put in the work, now it's time to have some fun and enjoy it. I better be making plans for next Friday night when the horn sounds a little after 10pm.

Since my uncle coaches for Lynn Camp, it is difficult to predict that Raceland will win with much enthusiasm, but I have to think they will win based on the fact that their district dominated their opposing district in the playoffs last year. Even 3 seed Fairview beat their 2 seed opponent on the road and they'll probably do it again this year. This certainly isn't the surefire Raceland team of last year, but I do think they will still likely be playing longer into the playoffs than any other team in our Northeastern Kentucky area again this year.

Me also. All the records are out the window. It's all on the line each game.

Seniors, you lose, you give your senior speech in the locker room and you hang up the Ram jersey, FOREVER.

GO RAMS

I couldn't had said it better.........Seniors, you have 4 qtrs. for certain left in Ram Stadium............. from all of you work, dedication, blood,sweat and tears poured out on that Hallowed Ground throughout the years from JFL untill now. 4 Qtrs. Seniors........if that is not enough to get you going then nothing will. Remember the words of the Ram Legacy thjat is posted and printed in every game program at Ram Stadium............

We are the Raceland Rams.

The Great Orange and Black.

Eternal Champions of Raceland High.

Worthy... of all who dare oppose.

Our Fathers, Grandfathers and Brothers

Built this, the oldest of traditions.

With much sacrifice, blood, sweat and tears.

And as you step onto this most hallowed of fields,

Remember the smell of the grass, the sound

Of the cheers, the excitement of the battle with your

Brothers in arms. Remember the sweet victories

And accept them with a humble spirit. Then finally,

My Ram Brother, remember each other and this most

Precious time.

This Here... This Moment... This Now.

Well, Rams, it is the day before the most important game you have played all year. I know the coaches believe in you, I believe in you, your fans believe in you and your school believes in you. Heck, the majority of the local teams are pulling for you now. Are you ready?

TCB!!!

:dancingpa:taz::taz::dancingpa

The weekly senior meal will be at 6pm at Doc's house. Will it be the last one? Seniors, don't let it be our last fun night together as a group.

You never know when your dealing with seniors!!:D:lol: But it's always good to have a Doc around.. Is Miss Doc serving free coffee with the meals?

You never know when your dealing with seniors!!:D:lol: But it's always good to have a Doc around.. Is Miss Doc serving free coffee with the meals?

Did lil Ram68 tell you the coaches told him to be ready? He may see some significant playing time due to illness and discipline issues.