Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)

sidelinedoc

Raceland/Lynn Camp Winner  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland/Lynn Camp Winner

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You having a slow day Doc.? Patients cancelling out on you or what?

I like it though....:banana::dancingpa

I know one patient who didn't cancel out, lol. One thing I can say about Doc, when you need to see him, he will take you right in.

On a side note, I will not be able to attend the game. I have to work a double, which means I came in to work at 10:30 Thursday night, and will not get to leave work until 2:30 Friday afternoon. :irked: I then have to be back at work 10:30 Friday night.

Listen up Rams, this is it. This is what you all have busted your butts for all year long. Don't look past this team, or they will make sure you pay. Play the way that the whole community knows that you can, and carry on to play again next week.

Go Rams!!!!

Well I'm gonna be hungry after the looooong bus trip so who do I need to see when I get there for some food.

Hey Cat_n_the_Hat just come on over to where the tail gate party is and make yourself at home. We will be glad to serve you up a hot meal. All of us would love to talk to you and see how your trip went. And see how your year has gone so far in football. Bring your friends. It will be great to talk to folks from another part of our great state. Ask for any of us. I promise we won't hide or run. Just ask for Doc, Ram, Old Rambler, Ram fan 04, or if you feel like sluming you can hang out with my gang. I can't name all of the RAMS posting on here. Any you ask for will treat you great. And if you wear orange and black you will receive the VIP treatment:D. They are great colors arn't they. Have a safe trip. And come hungry. One other thing. If they offer you to drink the ORANGE koolaid refuse. Or you'll not want to go back home.

:dancingpa IT'S ORANGE CRUSH DAY:dancingpa

Well I'm gonna be hungry after the looooong bus trip so who do I need to see when I get there for some food.

You will see a tailgate party right in front of the entrance to the stadium, in front of the old gym. Come on over and we will serve it up. Ask for me. We tailgate right beside of what will be your all's locker room. Feel free to come on over.

I just went by the field. It is the greenest and fullest i've ever seen it for the playoffs! GOOD JOB to Dennis and all the guys who help with it:thumb::ylsuper:

I talked to him Thursday about hiring him for next year. I think it's going to take more then me. And he may need a pay raise:D

:dancingpa ANOTHER GREAT JOB DENNIS :dancingpa

I talked to him Thursday about hiring him for next year. I think it's going to take more then me. And he may need a pay raise:D

:dancingpa ANOTHER GREAT JOB DENNIS :dancingpa

He'll be there next year, I don't think he could just walk away.

Game Day Rams.......... I am sure that our coaches have put an excellent game plan in place. Great game plans are useless unless you go out and Execute that game plan. Stay Focused......Stay Diciplined........."Lunch Box" work ethic........Hit Hard (as an old man said long ago, "you ain't out there to dance with 'em, HIT somebody!) .............Leave Everything that you have got inside you out on that field tonight, No Regrets, No Excuses.

Play Raceland Ram "Orange Crush" Football!!!!!!!!!

( I will be looking foward to all the updates tonight, I don't know if this one is on any radio or webcast,should someone know of any please send me a pm or post it, thanks.)