Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)

sidelinedoc

Raceland/Lynn Camp Winner  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland/Lynn Camp Winner

Whoever we could get would quit.......give up their practice and need a shrink themselves after talking to me :lol:.

Some just "ain't ready" for some of the characters and stories from "Ram Nation" :scared: :notworthy:.

I'm going to start calling you the "Psyc Breaker", heck they would run for the hills and have to go on Oprah to tell their story of demise.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to start calling you the "Psyc Breaker", heck they would run for the hills and have to go on Oprah to tell their story of demise.

Oprah!! :scared::ohbrother: Anyone that has to go on Oprah has problems that no one can fix. Should a person feel a need to be on or listen to Oprah for help then they are lost and beyond help. :isurrender: :D

Oprah!! :scared::ohbrother: Anyone that has to go on Oprah has problems that no one can fix. Should a person feel a need to be on or listen to Oprah for help then they are lost and beyond help. :isurrender: :D

I watched it once and for days I cried for no reason and had to sit down to pee. Never again.

I watched it once and for days I cried for no reason and had to sit down to pee. Never again.

As Frank Barrone would say......."Holy Crap Nancy, what were you thinking? Man up!"

Now, I will get back to talking Raceland football, Hopefully we can keep everyone healthy and away from the flu. Lynn Camp is not in the playoffs because they are terrible, I believe that they have a pretty good history and tradition of good football there so this is not their first rodeo so to speak. Lynn Camp is used to winning football and will come in here expecting to win. Rams......get focused, stay focused, pick up the ol' Lunch Box and get ready for Lynn Camp :thumb:

Friday night without football is going to be weird but I can manage knowing that it will be back next week.

TCB in practice this week and next so we can keep this going a while longer.

Went to the practice today. I've been to a lot of them this year. This is the first time that when we were on our way home I said. Looked like everybody was hustling and playing hard. And at the same time everyone was loose and having a good time. Is that possible? The coaches seemed happy.:confused:

OK...you guys win the prize...the most rabid fans online! I give it up to you, especially Old Rambler he is the king of prep football fans, Much respect is due :notworthy: Now to the game, I hate to be a wet blanket on your pep rally but I don't think this will be a game, maybe a quarter, then Raceland will assert themself and the Hitmen will see the writing on the wall...long trip home, put up pads on Monday. Raceland has great coaching staff, nice QB, nice receivers, good line, solid defense. Best get ready for Campbellsville.

Lynn Camp will enjoy the enviorment of Ram Stadium, break out those sirens:dancingpa:dancingpa

OK...you guys win the prize...the most rabid fans online! I give it up to you, especially Old Rambler he is the king of prep football fans, Much respect is due :notworthy: Now to the game, I hate to be a wet blanket on your pep rally but I don't think this will be a game, maybe a quarter, then Raceland will assert themself and the Hitmen will see the writing on the wall...long trip home, put up pads on Monday. Raceland has great coaching staff, nice QB, nice receivers, good line, solid defense. Best get ready for Campbellsville.

Lynn Camp will enjoy the enviorment of Ram Stadium, break out those sirens:dancingpa:dancingpa

I really like the way you think!:notworthy::ylsuper::banana::clap::thumb:

Swag flue?:D

What Raceland needs more then anything is to come out and continue what was done in the second half of the Russell game. Consistency, that is what is needed. No let down, no playing to the level of their opponents, no mental mistakes. Consistency, consistency, consistency.