Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)

sidelinedoc

Raceland/Lynn Camp Winner  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland/Lynn Camp Winner

You have done a great job of getting everyone healthy DOC. You have earned your pay this season. I just wanted to say thanks for all you have done. I know personally two players you took care of. And you did a great job. Now all we ask is that you give us a 110% just like the players will be doing through the middle of Dec.

I believe if this team plays to each and every players full potential we can go all the way. Am I crazy?

Wasn't LCA a big favorite over Pikeville in 2008? Because on Nov 7th LCA beat Pikeville 49-7. Dec 5th Pikeville wins over LCA in the playoffs 28-21.

Didn't Appalachian St go into Michigan's stadium and beat #5 Michigian in 2007? (sorry ramfan04)

Didn't unranked Ole Miss beat a #4 Florida who won the National Championship in 2008

Didn't the NY Giants STUN the BIG BAD Patroits in Super Bowl XLII 2008.

If all of these things happened, and I doubt very few thought they would. WHY CAN'T THE RAMS GO ALL THE WAY?:idunno: It Is Possible

Thanks, man. I love helping the kids and I love Raceland football.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it is letting information out, sense the coaching staff already has film on Lynn Camp, but what kind of offense and defense does the Campers run?

You coming to the game? I'd love to meet some of the Lynn Camp fans.

LC will run the ball, about 90% of the time. If you have seen a tape from 1982 not much has changed. LC will mostly be in a power I.

I won't be at the game, I have to work. I haven't got to see a game this year. This should be a fun match up, and I believe who ever wins this game will be in the regional finals.

Offtopic here. But what game is everyone going to attend this Friday(Oct. 30th)? I'm like a lost puppy on open week.....

My oldest son wants to go see the Ashland/ Boyd Co game. And I want to go see Greenup Co/ Mason Co. So I'm sure when I ask my younger son which game he wants to go see he will say LCA/Pikeville. Kids rule in this family so who knows. But it will be one of the above.:idunno:

As long as he's not rooting for Ryle, they do wear orange and black, and he may be drawn to cheer for them.

Hmm I had actually forgot about that. Thanks for the warning I had planned on wearing orange too. I might not make it out of there alive if I do. I had originally planned to attend Moeller/Cincy St. X. But they scheduled it for Saturday. Even thought about Johnson Central/Belfry and LCA/Corbin. But chose to go see Austin Collinsworth and the Birds.

If we're not playing in the second round and Ashland is. I'll go see them again(I better be in Campbellsville or at Ram Stadium!). I also considered Beechwood/NewCath. I got beat up by them enough when I was in school I wanted to see them beat on eachother for once.

You have done a great job of getting everyone healthy DOC. You have earned your pay this season. I just wanted to say thanks for all you have done.

:ohbrother:............ Now we will never be able to put up with him!

Just kidding Doc, you are a valued member of Ram Nation. :thumb:

We actually need a team shrink!:D

Very much, heck we could have one in private practice just for the players, coaches, fans, and support personnel. He/She would have an entire practice with just the Raceland Football Program.

Very much, heck we could have one in private practice just for the players, coaches, fans, and support personnel. He/She would have an entire practice with just the Raceland Football Program.

Whoever we could get would quit.......give up their practice and need a shrink themselves after talking to me :lol:.

Some just "ain't ready" for some of the characters and stories from "Ram Nation" :scared: :notworthy:.