St. Xavier/Trinity Predictions

TonyDanza

Who wins?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

That's to bad you won't go to the game tomorrow. Why go, it doesn't matter. Think about what you are saying, please. St.X leads the series period. When judging two teams against each other you have to look at the series' record. Spin it any way you want, but when St.X has lined up against trinity we have won more games, thank you. Next we are going to hear, you have won more in the rain. I know it's tough for you to understand so please wait to go to the game in Dec. I pray you are there. Is it true you are moving freshman players to varsity? I hope so, do anything to get to Dec. 5th.

When it comes playoff time, the best players will be playing for Trinity, no matter what year in school. From what I understand, a couple of the freshman could contribute on the varsity level for anybody, including X!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes playoff time, the best players will be playing for Trinity, no matter what year in school. From what I understand, a couple of the freshman could contribute on the varsity level for anybody, including X!

Can't wait to hear that excuse. "You only beat us this time because you used those Freshmen.":lol:

That's to bad you won't go to the game tomorrow. Why go, it doesn't matter. Think about what you are saying, please. St.X leads the series period. When judging two teams against each other you have to look at the series' record. Spin it any way you want, but when St.X has lined up against trinity we have won more games, thank you. Next we are going to hear, you have won more in the rain. I know it's tough for you to understand so please wait to go to the game in Dec. I pray you are there. Is it true you are moving freshman players to varsity? I hope so, do anything to get to Dec. 5th.

You've got us now. In the 50s and 60s X was 10-2-2 against Trinity. That gave you a lead in the series that you can cling to on those cold January nights when you dream of what might have been.:ohbrother: This December, be careful what you wish for. It seems to me that I've heard that tune before. To paraphrase Dr. Phil, "How'd that work out for you?"

Can't wait to hear that excuse. "You only beat us this time because you used those Freshmen.":lol:

We can't do that!! It wouldn't be fair!! They're so much older and bigger and stronger and besides, they need to go to their college classes. Oh wait, you meant freshmen in high school. In the words of Gilda Radner, "Never mind."

Since those are the only numbers that clearly matter to you, then you won't mind seeing a few others:

2003: 17-14 #15

2005: 14-6 #16

2007: 34-28 #18

2008: 28-21 #19 (although we did have one more team to play first)

Enjoy the game. :thumb:

Just wondering Vile football fans, who has the bigger crowd: Tonight's U of L vs. Pitt game or Saturdays "T" vs "X" game?

At kickoff, UL/Pitt may have couple thousand more....in the fourth quater X/T will have several thousand more.

Wow someone has some bias...:puke:

That is awfully magnanimous of him! I mean, given he fact that this St.X squad is likely to be the best St.X has ever had and really shouldn't have any team within 5 TDs of them I am shocked that he even has us scoring! It must be when he forsees St.X putting their freshmen team in during the 4th quarter that we finally muster some points. I just hope we are worthy of being in the same state as the all-powerful Tigers, let alone the same stadium. Wow!