Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier/Trinity Predictions

Who wins? 124 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins?

 

I would have to X but in this game who knows what can happen!

 

X: 21

T:14

  • Replies 99
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go with X, seems like the T offense is still coming along. Good luck to both.

  • Author

Thank you for creating the poll. :thumb:

Thank you for creating the poll. :thumb:

 

You are welcome! :popcorn:

Rocks in a huge upset!

Rocks in a huge upset!

 

Would it really be an upset?

After watching the Louis. X vs. Cincy X and Trinity vs. Cincy X, I'm going to have to go with Louis. X.

X seems to win in the regular season, and T seems to win when it counts. That doesn't change this game...

I think X takes this game... but who knows about the rematch in December?!?!?!

I think X takes this game... but who knows about the rematch in December?!?!?!

 

That is what I was going to say. I think that X wins this one and then we will talk about it in December I am sure.

Would it really be an upset?

 

Yes. X is much better than T this year, IMO. I'd be surprised if X didn't win.

Woow, I wish I could be at this one, Trinity in a upset 20-17 over X.

X by 3

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.