Harlan 47 Williamsburg 32

Les

Injuries have killed the Jackets! Losing Lowry the speedster back with big play capabilities on offense. Then losing the Barton kid was a huge loss, from how he perofrmed in the Jackson County scrimmage this year he appeared to be the go to guy for the jackets this season, Plus with him being the punter, kicker and return guy doesn't help. Then losing a big lineman and now last night the Jackets may have lost their fullback with a broke arm.

(CRAZY FOR ONE TEAM)!! :ohbrother:

I believe the Jackets will struggle the rest of the year, this is similar to what happend with Lynn Camp last year. Good luck and Get healthy Jackets!!.

Injuries have killed the Jackets! Losing Lowry the speedster back with big play capabilities on offense. Then losing the Barton kid was a huge loss, from how he perofrmed in the Jackson County scrimmage this year he appeared to be the go to guy for the jackets this season, Plus with him being the punter, kicker and return guy doesn't help. Then losing a big lineman and now last night the Jackets may have lost their fullback with a broke arm.

(CRAZY FOR ONE TEAM)!! :ohbrother:

I believe the Jackets will struggle the rest of the year, this is similar to what happend with Lynn Camp last year. Good luck and Get healthy Jackets!!.

We know what you are going through, wh.

It is a tough pill to swallow....

Andrew Link for Harlan did most of the damage. I don't have the stats, but I think that he may have hit the 200 yard mark to go along with 4 TD's.

I picked WBurg by a TD going into this one because I didn't know what to expect from Harlan. Harlan's O-Line & D-Line looked really good. WBurg looked slow of foot and unprepared for this game.

Harlan's pass defense did well. However, I thought that WBurg could have used the deep ball a little more.

The Harlan coaching staff had their team ready to go in this one. The Green Dragons have a chance to win some games this year

Good win fot Harlan. Looks like Harlan is better and W'burg is not as good as they thought.

With what Williamsburg lost from last year and all the injuries this year who thought they would be good. Congrats to Harlan on a impressive win. Just like Harlan has been down a little the past few years, Williamsburg is about to go through one of those cycles as most small schools go through.

I know Lowrie and Barton are gone for the year, but will they get any of the other hurt kids back? I was surprised that the Jackets lost this game, I thought that Moses along with his recievers would be enough. Impressive win for Harlan, Looks like the teams that run the ball with some authority could give the Jackets problems this year.

I know Lowrie and Barton are gone for the year, but will they get any of the other hurt kids back? I was surprised that the Jackets lost this game, I thought that Moses along with his recievers would be enough. Impressive win for Harlan, Looks like the teams that run the ball with some authority could give the Jackets problems this year.

You are correct, we don't have enough talent on the D-line to stop the run. 32 points scored in a game should be enough to win.

With what Williamsburg lost from last year and all the injuries this year who thought they would be good. Congrats to Harlan on a impressive win. Just like Harlan has been down a little the past few years, Williamsburg is about to go through one of those cycles as most small schools go through.

Other than the quarterback and one other player, the Williamsburg middle school team was pretty bad two years ago. I think they were worse last year, so it sounds like this is their last chance for a good team in a while.