UFC... Fights you are looking forward to or would like to see

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest vs Jardine II should happen IMO.

Silva is getting Dan Henderson next as of right now. After that I think he should get the loser of Rashad/Rampage. If he wins that fight, Dana should offer him $1 million to fight Machida (even though it would probably be a boring fight).

And I'm not all that excited about Couture/Nog. I think Couture will win easily. If he wins, I think he should get a shot at Lesnar.

I think the winner of Velasquez/Carwin gets the next shot at Lesnar, but if Couture wins he should be in line after that.

Outside of the UFC I'm excited about anyone Fedor fights next. Not as excited as I would be about a potential Lesnar/Fedor matchup had he signed with the UFC, but I wouldn't mind seeing him get Overeem.

I'm also excited about the Babalu/Mousasi fight on the 15th as well as the Carano/Cyborg fight.

Marquadt vs Maia at UFC 102 is the best fight on the card, IMO. Both of these guys have been impressive for a while. Looking forward to that one.

I'm not sure who Mike Brown is fighting next, but I love watching him in the WEC and I look forward to his next scrap.

I want to see Hendo/Silva II is one because I was not a fan durring the first one but from what i have heard he was able to win the first round. I think with his Olympic wrestling and knockout power he as a legitiment chance to beat Silva. I also want to see the Rampage/Rashad fight.

Marquadt vs Maia at UFC 102 is the best fight on the card, IMO. Both of these guys have been impressive for a while. Looking forward to that one.

I'm not sure who Mike Brown is fighting next, but I love watching him in the WEC and I look forward to his next scrap.

Im really looking forward to Maia vs Marquardt also.

As for Mike Brown, probably going to face Jose Aldo next. That should be great as well, Aldo is a very exciting fighter, check him out if you haven't seen any of his fights.

And I'm not all that excited about Couture/Nog. I think Couture will win easily. If he wins, I think he should get a shot at Lesnar.

I think the winner of Velasquez/Carwin gets the next shot at Lesnar, but if Couture wins he should be in line after that.

Cant wait for that one. Im picking Carwin in that fight, he is like Drago, whatever he hits he detroys!

Marquardt is very good, IMO. He gets overlooked because he came in and got dominated by Silva (like everyone else). But, take Silva out of that division, and he's as good as anyone else.

I want to see Hendo/Silva II is one because I was not a fan durring the first one but from what i have heard he was able to win the first round. I think with his Olympic wrestling and knockout power he as a legitiment chance to beat Silva. I also want to see the Rampage/Rashad fight.

He did win the first round, but it wasn't that impressive. Henderson didn't do any damage and Silva seemed content to conserve energy as long as he wasn't being threatened. They basically laid on each other for the whole round.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the fact that Hendo won a round against the Spider.

I'm not excited about Couture/Nogueira either. This is the first Couture fight in a long time that I haven't been pumped about.

There's something about Big Nog...I know he's a legend and a great fighter, but he doesn't draw me in. I have little desire to see his fights.

Does anyone think Shogun getting a shot at the title is a little premature?

I do. I think its ridiculous. But, the 205 division is so jumbled up with A who beat B who beat C who beat A...I guess they just had to give it to somebody.

I think Rampage should be fighting Machida. I don't think Rampage should have lost the belt to Forrest. JMO

Machida will destroy Shogun. Rampage will beat Rashad. And, then we'll get to see who the best at 205 is.

I do. I think its ridiculous. But, the 205 division is so jumbled up with A who beat B who beat C who beat A...I guess they just had to give it to somebody.

I think Rampage should be fighting Machida. I don't think Rampage should have lost the belt to Forrest. JMO

Machida will destroy Shogun. Rampage will beat Rashad. And, then we'll get to see who the best at 205 is.

:thumb:

Chuck was and is done. We all know that. I think Dana and Silva (ufc matchmaker not Anderson) are just going on the fight so they can believe Shogun is 100% healthy finally, and perhaps back to his PRIDE form. He maybe healthy, but I doubt he is back to his PRIDE form being he looked much bigger and stronger, so I'm sure he was juicing since they don't test over there.

I too think Rampage should get the next shot, but if Rua can fight close to what he was in PRIDE then he will be a tough out.

Shogun kind of got his title shot be default. He hasnt earned it but really who else could they give it too? The shot was going to Rampage but he turned it down to do TUF and fight Rashad. Rashad had just gotten whipped and so did Forrest. There was really no one else for Machida to fight except Shogun.