Top 5 QB's in Eastern Ky. next season?

Ryan Moses will have to step up in that most of the big boys up front are gone. LeBanion's value to the Colonels is much larger than his stats reflect. He is the engineer of that offense. There have been some great Quarterbacks in eastern Ky the last several years and I think these kids will continue that tradition. McCreary County is definitely Eastern Kentucky. I don't think of Watts as a quarterback but just a football player because were ever he plays he is the best player on the field. Football is probably his best sport and if he plays it in college I would think that it would be in the defensive backfield. But he may decide basketball or baseball.

After being the starter for the past two seaosns as a sophomore and junior, I look for Rockcastle County's Dustin Bishop to have a pretty good seaosn this year.

As for Aaron Watts at McCreary Central, I will give him the credit he is due for his talents because he is a really good athlete but I wouldn't (and most on this site as well) consider McCreary Central as being a team from Eastern Kentucky. Just my opinion but like I said though, he is a really good athlete.

Somebody please tell me where we live because I am confused. The weatherman says that I live in south/easternKY. I may be wrong but that puts McCreary County in a part of eastern KY at least that's the way it looks to me. No matter where you want to label us on the map we will have

as good of QB and TB combo there is and we all hope they have a stellar year. Good luck to everyone in 2009 I can't wait to get started. Someone needs to start a thread with the count down thing again!

1. Moses ------Williamsburg good passer experienced

2. Haddix-------Breathitt atheletic and surrounded by a great running back

that will draw alot of attention away from him

3. Waytts------great athelete

4. Bishop-------Rockcastle won't pass much but should be very effective

when called upon,physically strong, quickness ?

5. Roark--------Middlesboro started as a freshmen should be solid this year

6. Lebanion-----Whitley runs the option as good as anyboby,quick

atheletic,has good size is always a threat

7. Johnson------Letcher Central good size,good arm will be a

sophomore this season played behind Banks last year

who signed with EKU and with the spread offense will

have a chance to throw alot

I'm sure they are more good qb's but these are the ones I have seen, if the Sanders kid at South Laurel decides to play football he may be the top freshman in the area

Chris Muse (Sr.) from Pulaski County (may not be east enough for some of you), should put up some outstanding numbers this year.

LAST YEAR........

Passing 1700+ yds and 18 TD's

Rushing 1300+ yds and 15 TD's

Saw him play last year he's a good qb anywhere he plays, I was really impressed with him:ylsuper:

• 2 weeks later...