Eminem - Relapse

halfback20

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Crack a bottle. I heard "We Made You" was the worst song Em had ever done :lol:.

I actually like "We Made You", it's retro Eminem, just having fun and bustin on people. I like it.

Why don't you like Insane?

Personally, I liked this album better when it came out in 99 and it was named the slim shady LP. For that matter, it was better when it was called Marshal Mathers LP in 01. Eminem should have stayed retired. How many times can you come out with a CD that sounds exactly the same as your previous crap (and that's what it is). I guess I should just ask Nickelback and Creed.

Personally, I liked this album better when it came out in 99 and it was named the slim shady LP. For that matter, it was better when it was called Marshal Mathers LP in 01. Eminem should have stayed retired. How many times can you come out with a CD that sounds exactly the same as your previous crap (and that's what it is). I guess I should just ask Nickelback and Creed.

Simply your opinion.....And that's all it is...an opinion!

Maybe the music you listen too could be considered garbage....It's all about the style and beat you like...

Simply your opinion.....And that's all it is...an opinion!

Maybe the music you listen too could be considered garbage....It's all about the style and beat you like...

The Beatles? I'd say most people would disagree with you. I enjoyed the first album Eminem came out with, but he's literally had the same album four times in a row. Artists grow. People like Eminem sale out.

I saw this thread and was hoping you'd pull out the old avatar HB. :D

Man you rocked that thing forever. I hope you get zoned on this album and pull it back out.

Just for you.

I will be changing it again soon though. :lol:

The Beatles? I'd say most people would disagree with you. I enjoyed the first album Eminem came out with, but he's literally had the same album four times in a row. Artists grow. People like Eminem sale out.

I disagree that Em only had 1 good album.

The Slim Shady LP

The Marshal Mathers LP

The Eminem Show

Those were his three best with the MM LP being the very best of his work.

:lol:That sounds just like a guy I know named Jim...:thumb:

Picked up the album last night along with the Greatest Hits album for old time's sake.

I don't buy many CDs these days... I bought the newest Metallica release, and the newest Rise Against album, and that's it in the last few years... So picking up the Eminem album for me is a pretty big deal.

All that said, I'm liking what I've heard for the most part. I agree with a previous poster about "Insane"... That one was just too far gone for me, personally. "3 am", "My Mom", "Hello", "Beautiful", etc. are all great though IMO.