Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

IFPitino has done something wrong and does not return as UL basketball coach Jurich short list is:

 

1. Coach Cal

 

:lol:

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also see no problem with Deuce defending his coach, but usually where there's smoke there's fire...Has Slick Rick been involved in any of these types of rumors before?
Yes, there have been rumors for years, at least dating back to his time with the Celtics and perhaps even in his Kentucky days.
If he were to be fired for that, I'd say that we'd probably lose a lot more staff/faculty. I'm CERTAIN he wouldn't have been the only one who had an affair.

 

He represents the school and teaches 18/19 year old kids. Some jobs in life they hold you to a higher standard.

I will say this has more to do with the woman's husband than it does UL basketball or Coach Pitino.

 

 

I'm lost. Please explain.

He represents the school and teaches 18/19 year old kids. Some jobs in life they hold you to a higher standard.

 

 

They've kept coaches who had DUI's, as has Kentucky.

Am I the only one that might be reading something different by the husbands statement? It seems everyone on here is assuming that it's an affair between her and Pitino and maybe that's exactly what is being claimed, but what I am reading is that she is making accusations agaisnt both the husband and Pitino, meaning that either she is accusing both of them of having affairs and in it together, or she is accusing them of being involved in an affair with each other.:scared:

 

May be way off base but that's what I am reading.

Am I the only one that might be reading something different by the husbands statement? It seems everyone on here is assuming that it's an affair between her and Pitino and maybe that's exactly what is being claimed, but what I am reading is that she is making accusations agaisnt both the husband and Pitino, meaning that either she is accusing both of them of having affairs and in it together, or she is accusing them of being involved in an affair with each other.:scared:

 

May be way off base but that's what I am reading.

 

I have no dog in this fight, but this seems to be the case. The husband is on Pitino's side and was his personal assistant in Boston, and then onto Louisville. I think the likely hood of Pitino/husband affair is about .001%, but it's easy to read it that way.

I have no dog in this fight, but this seems to be the case. The husband is on Pitino's side and was his personal assistant in Boston, and then onto Louisville. I think the likely hood of Pitino/husband affair is about .001%, but it's easy to read it that way.
:puke:
The fact is Coach Pitino is guilty of nothing. The investigation was brought on by him. That's the facts, as of right now.

 

As humans, we all speculate as to what really may be going on. Some of you act like it is so clear black and white, guilty or not. C'mon let's be real. I'm not saying I know what Pitino did or didn't do and these allegations sure seem crazy. I'm old enough to make assumptions based on information that I am given and also know that the public rarely finds out what actually happened in these situations.

 

Does everyone think OJ is innocent? Exactly.

Am I the only one that might be reading something different by the husbands statement? It seems everyone on here is assuming that it's an affair between her and Pitino and maybe that's exactly what is being claimed, but what I am reading is that she is making accusations agaisnt both the husband and Pitino, meaning that either she is accusing both of them of having affairs and in it together, or she is accusing them of being involved in an affair with each other.:scared:

 

May be way off base but that's what I am reading.

 

 

Two key words in the husbands statement, "bizarre allegations". What does that mean? With the supposed restraint of the media who know "the story" but are sitting on it waiting for someone else to be the first to break it makes me believe this is something more than a coach having an affair with one of his subordinates wife.

 

"Bizarre" in more ways than one.

I'm lost. Please explain.

 

SHe is married to the UL equipment manager. They are getting a divorce. So I will go out on a limb and say it has more to do with her thinking she can cause trouble for her husbands boss since he has money. She is saying it is academic scandal.

SHe is married to the UL equipment manager. They are getting a divorce. So I will go out on a limb and say it has more to do with her thinking she can cause trouble for her husbands boss since he has money. She is saying it is academic scandal.

 

 

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make much sense to me. What good would it do her to cause trouble for her husband's boss?

Am I the only one that might be reading something different by the husbands statement? It seems everyone on here is assuming that it's an affair between her and Pitino and maybe that's exactly what is being claimed, but what I am reading is that she is making accusations agaisnt both the husband and Pitino, meaning that either she is accusing both of them of having affairs and in it together, or she is accusing them of being involved in an affair with each other.:scared:

 

May be way off base but that's what I am reading.

 

I'm glad to hear you say that, because that is the way I read it, too. I thought my mind was just warped!:lol:

No one is mentioning the shaving of points. That is what I initially heard and would consider that to be the "bizare" part of this story.

Wow this is bizzare! Interesting to see what the people that said Coach Cal is shady have to say now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.