Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

Really? Give me an example of this magnitude...

 

John Cal will have UK on probation within 5 years with illegal recruits. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that one...

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Cal will have UK on probation within 5 years with illegal recruits. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that one...

 

We're obviously talking about what has happened on THIS BOARD, just so we're all on the same page...

 

And your example is a wee bit different than an extortion case that involves the FBI...

We're obviously talking about what has happened on THIS BOARD, just so we're all on the same page...

 

And your example is a wee bit different than an extortion case that involves the FBI...

 

Let me get this straight. You claiming the affair not to have occurred?

We're obviously talking about what has happened on THIS BOARD, just so we're all on the same page...

 

And your example is a wee bit different than an extortion case that involves the FBI...

 

The John Cal accusations were on this board.

 

I really don't see this case going anywhere, so I don't think it's as big as deal as others claim it to be. I think the FBI involved is going a bit overboard.

Let me get this straight. You claiming the affair not to have occurred?

 

I never said it didn't happen. I'm claiming that EVERYBODY needs to make sure they have PROVEN accurate information before defacing Pitino...

I think the FBI involved is going a bit overboard.

 

I would tend to agree, but obviously RP thinks pretty seriously about extortion.

I never said it didn't happen. I'm claiming that EVERYBODY needs to make sure they have PROVEN accurate information before defacing Pitino...

 

And shouldn't you have that same info before defending him?

And shouldn't you have that same info before defending him?

 

You're innocent until proven guilty, correct?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

Really? Give me an example of this magnitude...

 

We're obviously talking about what has happened on THIS BOARD, just so we're all on the same page...

 

:rolleyes: I stand by my post and will leave it at that.

:rolleyes: I stand by my post and will leave it at that.

 

Typical.

You're innocent until proven guilty, correct?

 

I don't recall swearing on a Bible to become a member of this board

And shouldn't you have that same info before defending him?

 

:thumb: Bingo!

 

Like I said for the sake of Pitino and his family I hope all is cleared on this.

Edited by oldrambler

I don't recall swearing on a Bible to become a member of this board

 

So then we're to assume Pitino is at fault/guilty here simply because there are rumors floating around?

Typical.

 

Yes, it certainly is isn't it. :sssh::walk:

So then we're to assume Pitino is at fault/guilty here simply because there are rumors floating around?

 

Nowhere did I say he was at fault/guilty, but unless I knew otherwise I wouldn't defend him either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.