Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

  • Author
I believe she filed for divorce this past week as well.

 

LRP went to Florida b/c of this.

 

This will be very bad for UL and Pitino.

 

Who filed? Equipment mgr wife or Pitino's wife?

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be a damaging blow to Ricky P.

I understand how despicable it is if Pitino did, indeed, have an affair.

 

But, that doesn't justify extortion.

Who filed? Equipment mgr wife or Pitino's wife?

 

Equipment manager wife.

I understand how despicable it is if Pitino did, indeed, have an affair.

 

But, that doesn't justify extortion.

 

I would like to say I agree with you, but I might feel differently if it were my wife. Actually, now that I think about it, I believe extortion would be the least of Pitino's fears if it were my wife. :taz:

I would like to say I agree with you, but I might feel differently if it were my wife. Actually, now that I think about it, I believe extortion would be the least of Pitino's fears if it were my wife. :taz:

 

 

Really? You think extortion is an acceptable response? I could see punching him in the nose, or even publicizing it. But, to try and make money from it doesn't say "upset cuckholded husband" to me. It says "let's make a buck" to me.

Really? You think extortion is an acceptable response? I could see punching him in the nose, or even publicizing it. But, to try and make money from it doesn't say "upset cuckholded husband" to me. It says "let's make a buck" to me.

 

As I said - after thinking about it, extortion would be the last of his worries if it were me.

  • Author

ladyinlavender.jpg

Lady in Lavender...

 

I am hearing two things.

The equipment manager is going to claim rape or he is willing to reveal a sizeable amount of Rick's conquests...for money.

 

Rick is hoping Denny Crain is walking through that door.

[ATTACH]27600[/ATTACH]

Lady in Lavender...

 

I am hearing two things.

The equipment manager is going to claim rape or he is willing to reveal a sizeable amount of Rick's conquests...for money.

 

Rick is hoping Denny Crain is walking through that door.

 

She looks sophisticated.:notworthy:

  • Author
Really? You think extortion is an acceptable response? I could see punching him in the nose, or even publicizing it. But, to try and make money from it doesn't say "upset cuckholded husband" to me. It says "let's make a buck" to me.

 

Word is he wants money or will publicize a whole bunch.

 

Rick has always had these rumors about him...this one has just happened to explode into a national episode.

^Yep :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For some reason the song "Right Round" by Flo-Rida plays in my head when I look at her picture. :p

The Sypher's have 4 children...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.