April 19, 200917 yr The thing to remember is that the case being investigated is a extortion attempt against Pitino, that he reported. The defense attorney for the woman has said they don't plan to file charges of their own. :lol: :thumb: Exactly.
April 19, 200917 yr The thing to remember is that the case being investigated is a extortion attempt against Pitino, that he reported. The defense attorney for the woman has said they don't plan to file charges of their own. I think too many are reading way too far into this, as of now, Pitino is the the alleged victim, as far as this FBI investigation goes. Right, but the whole thing is bringing up the possible affair.
April 19, 200917 yr Right, but the whole thing is bringing up the possible affair. The husband is on Pitino's side... You think that would be the case if there was an affair?
April 19, 200917 yr Right, but the whole thing is bringing up the possible affair. Not the first time this rumor has been out there, going all the way back to his days at UK where he allegedly dated a cheerleader. That's a personal issue, and by judging from what her husband bas said this morning, it is nothing more than a rumor at this time, and truthfully is a non-story. What he does with his personal life, even though it is shameful, is his business.
April 19, 200917 yr Deny, deny, deny.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs :lol: :lol: :lol: Give me a dress spewed with proof, and I'll be a believer.
April 19, 200917 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: Give me a dress spewed with proof, and I'll be a believer. :lol: :lol: :thumb:
April 19, 200917 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: Give me a dress spewed with proof, and I'll be a believer. :lol: Agreed..
April 19, 200917 yr Deny, deny, deny.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs :laugh: Cigar anyone?
April 19, 200917 yr Anytime that you have a high profile program and coach like U.L. and Pitino then when and if things like this come up then it will no doubt go wild before all is over. U.K. has certainly had our share of things like this......rumors going wild and opposing schools fans enjoying it so I really don't put alot into U.L. fans complaints about U.K. fans enjoying it or trying to defend and spin the thing back on U.K. fans when they have done the same thing. I don't know if this woman's claims are true or not. I don't know if Pitino's claims are true or not. I do believe that something has went on with someone, somewhere and the stories/allegations didn't just appear from nothing. One or both (Pitino, this woman) are lying. As for me enjoying it, I certainly am not. I do hope for Pitino and his family that there is nothing to it but I really couldn't care less what happens with it. Edited April 19, 200917 yr by oldrambler added a comment.
April 19, 200917 yr Sadly, I think some of you are enjoying this too much because it involves Pitino and UofL. What Pitino did was pitiful, but was Mrs. Sypher is doing is even more pathetic. This is going to affect a lot of lives, and that is truly sad. I hope Mrs. Sypher realizes how this is going to affect her children, and how she is now seen as nothing more than a very expensive prostitute. IMO. I agree. It will be a mess and people are going to get hurt and their names smeared.. Don't see any pleasure in that.
April 19, 200917 yr Anytime that you have a high profile program and coach like U.L. and Pitino then when and if things like this come up then it will no doubt go wild before all is over. U.K. has certainly had our share of things like this......rumors going wild and opposing schools fans enjoying it so I really don't put alot into U.L. fans complaints about U.K. fans enjoying it or trying to defend and spin the thing back on U.K. fans when they have done the same thing. I don't know if this woman's claims are true or not. I don't know if Pitino's claims are true or not. I do believe that something has went on with someone, somewhere and the stories/allegations didn't just appear from nothing. One or both (Pitino, this woman) are lying. As for me enjoying it, I certainly am not and couldn't really care less what happens with it. That's what I find so funny. If it happens to UK it's :popcorn: and the accusations roll in. If it happens to UL it's "No big deal"... "Where's the proof?" The constant whining from UL fans is quite entertaining. :lol:
April 19, 200917 yr Kentucky: Home of Automatic Guilt when associated with the University of Louisville. :ohbrother: Like this same thing has never been done by U.L. fans on U.K:idunno:.?? Gimme a break! You're killing me....................Pot, Meet Kettle. :jump::lol::lol::lol:
April 19, 200917 yr U.K. has certainly had our share of things like this......rumors going wild and opposing schools fans enjoying it so I really don't put alot into U.L. fans complaints about U.K. fans enjoying it or trying to defend and spin the thing back on U.K. fans when they have done the same thing. :rolleyes:
April 19, 200917 yr :ohbrother: :laugh: Like this same thing has never been done by U.L. fans on U.K:idunno:.?? Gimme a break! You're killing me :lol::lol: Pot.....Meet Kettle. :jump::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Really? Give me an example of this magnitude...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.