Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

That's what I find so funny. If it happens to UK it's :popcorn: and the accusations roll in.

 

If it happens to UL it's "No big deal"... "Where's the proof?"

The constant whining from UL fans is quite entertaining. :lol:

Funny to see UL fans backstroke their way out but if these allegations we all know how they (UL Fans) would be if these allegations were against a UK coach.

My personal opinion is these allegations seem pretty silly and unfounded and if that’s the case I wish Pitino the best in defending himself and his family...

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's no proof yet that Pitino even did anything.

 

 

You're right. I jumped the gun on blaming guilt on Pitino. I hope you are correct, and that he did not have an affair with this woman. I would think that she has some sort of evidence on him though if she is going to stoop to extortion. I hope that Pitino is cleared of any wrong doing.

So then we're to assume Pitino is at fault/guilty here simply because there are rumors floating around?

 

 

 

Were you innocent of accusing Gillispie of anything when all of the rumors were going around about him? I honestly don't know, just asking.

Nowhere did I say he was at fault/guilty, but unless I knew otherwise I wouldn't defend him either.

 

To each his own then I suppose. Until I'm given a reason not to defend him I will. Excuse me for my loyalty to the University of Louisville and it's Athletic Department. Shame on me for defending someone who has been proven guilty of nothing. :thumb:

To each his own then I suppose. Until I'm given a reason not to defend him I will. Excuse me for my loyalty to the University of Louisville and it's Athletic Department. Shame on me for defending someone who has been proven guilty of nothing. :thumb:

 

A lot of times blind faith is a poor choice.

Were you innocent of accusing Gillispie of anything when all of the rumors were going around about him? I honestly don't know, just asking.

 

If you're referring to the "co-ed" rumors, my stance was that his history wouldn't rule out the rumors. I did, however, refrain from casting a final judgment on whether or not Gillispie did anything of the sort. Innocent until proven guilty.

 

Just like this case with Pitino. As has been stated, rumors about Pitino and his marriage have been around for years. So obviously, it's a possibility. I've never said Pitino didn't do anything. I will however defend his stance until I'm given a reason not to. At that time, I'll re-evaluate my thoughts on the situation.

To each his own then I suppose. Until I'm given a reason not to defend him I will. Excuse me for my loyalty to the University of Louisville and it's Athletic Department. Shame on me for defending someone who has been proven guilty of nothing. :thumb:

 

 

There are many who are guilty but never proven guilty.

Were you innocent of accusing Gillispie of anything when all of the rumors were going around about him? I honestly don't know, just asking.

 

Good question. I seem to remember several UL fans that made assumptions about Calipari as well...

A lot of times blind faith is a poor choice.

 

Again, to each his own. If it turns out that Pitino did something wrong, fine. If a few people of a rival team want to hold it over my head that I defended my coach until he was proven guilty, so be it. I can live with that. :thumb:

To each his own then I suppose. Until I'm given a reason not to defend him I will. Excuse me for my loyalty to the University of Louisville and it's Athletic Department. Shame on me for defending someone who has been proven guilty of nothing. :thumb:

 

Then grant other fans the same, as I'm sure you will when the shoe is on the other foot. :popcorn:

Then grant other fans the same, as I'm sure you will when the shoe is on the other foot. :popcorn:

Wrong... Innocent until proven guilty doesn't change depending on what colors you wear or school you root for. Not in my book.

Wrong... Innocent until proven guilty doesn't change depending on what colors you wear or school you root for. Not in my book.

 

:confused: That's exactly what I'm saying . :idunno: Put your shield down.

This really has nothing to do with basketball except thats how he got his money. For Coach Pitino's sake, if he did it or not , I hope everything works out for him. I will say a prayer for him and his family. As a UK Fan,I also hope he goes to the NBA.

Wrong... Innocent until proven guilty doesn't change depending on what colors you wear or school you root for. Not in my book.

 

You're saying you've never judged someone before on floating rumors that weren't 100% true?

 

There are a reason rumors like this are always floating around Pitino. Just because I didn't sit there and watch him do it, doesn't mean I'm not smart enough to realize what kind of guy he is.

This really has nothing to do with basketball except thats how he got his money. For Coach Pitino's sake, if he did it or not , I hope everything works out for him. I will say a prayer for him and his family. As a UK Fan,I also hope he goes to the NBA.

 

Not this UK fan, I want to beat them when they're at there best. No fun in a 1 side rivalry IMO..

 

I also see no problem with Deuce defending his coach, but usually where there's smoke there's fire...Has Slick Rick been involved in any of these types of rumors before?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.