Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

Or maybe she is a gold digging snake in the grass?

 

We can "maybe" and "rumor has it" all day long, bottom line is that the only people that know the truth, are not talking or typing.

 

 

I believe my post went way over your head. :lol:

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Sypher guy did follow Pitino from Boston to Louisville. That must be a pretty substantial relationship...

In reading this thread it really upsets me that we have people that enjoy that other people may get hurt. Laughing at someones misfortunes is pretty low. I don't know if Rick is guilty of anything and I for one hope he is not. It seems like most of the things I have read that most think RP is at fault. The way I read it he is the one who notified the authorities. If he is being extorted then he is the victim. Seems to me like some angry wife is trying to make a buck for herself and she doesn't care who she hurts. What kind of example is she setting for her children, I am guessing she doesn't care. I hope all bolds well for RP and the Lville fans get the last laugh at the people who were enjoying it.

 

If you were referring to my "Wow :lol:" post?...I was not laughing at this situation. I was laughing at what some people have posted in this thread.

  • Author
No way Louisville fires Pitino IMO.

Not saying they would fire him, but the chatter amongst some college coaches is that "he could" be fired for what is rumored. They didn't go any deeper than that....college coach talk...

Not saying they would fire him, but the chatter amongst some college coaches is that "he could" be fired for what is rumored. They didn't go any deeper than that....college coach talk...

 

If it is on a personal business, I do not see it.

If you were referring to my "Wow :lol:" post?...I was not laughing at this situation. I was laughing at what some people have posted in this thread.

 

Not referring to your post at all. I was referring to the people that are taking joy in someones misfortunes. Like laughing at the fact that RP might lose his job and Lville would be looking for a new coach. There is a big difference between some fans just joking with each other and others really hating on each other. I have been on BGP long enough to know who the real haters are from the UK and the UL sides. I am a big UK fan, but I can tell you this much there are more UK fans that I dislike than UL fans.:D

Not referring to your post at all. I was referring to the people that are taking joy in someones misfortunes. Like laughing at the fact that RP might lose his job and Lville would be looking for a new coach. There is a big difference between some fans just joking with each other and others really hating on each other. I have been on BGP long enough to know who the real haters are from the UK and the UL sides. I am a big UK fan, but I can tell you this much there are more UK fans that I dislike than UL fans.:D

 

Yea, but that is just because there are a whole lot more of them. :lol:

Yea, but that is just because there are a whole lot more of them. :lol:

 

I cannot disagree with that.:D

If it is on a personal business, I do not see it.

Irregardless.........

Am I getting this wrong or is she/could she be saying RP and her husband are having the affair ? He did say he was devastated by the bizarre allegations that his wife was making against Coach Pitino and him.

What I am hearing today is bizzare!

 

This implication involves Karen Sypher, Tim Sypher, and Rick Pitino.

 

The story is far fetched and bizzare and hopefully, not true.

She has filed for divorce. Tim knows where his bread is buttered.

 

:rolleyes: You honestly think if Pitino had an affair with the mans wife, he'd want to stay on Pitino's staff, and defend Pitino?

:rolleyes: You honestly think if Pitino had an affair with the mans wife, he'd want to stay on Pitino's staff, and defend Pitino?

 

Maybe he had an affair with the wifes man.:ohbrother:

:rolleyes: You honestly think if Pitino had an affair with the mans wife, he'd want to stay on Pitino's staff, and defend Pitino?

A man getting ready to have to pay child support and possibly, alimony, needs a job.........doesn't he?

A man getting ready to have to pay child support and possibly, alimony, needs a job.........doesn't he?

 

Except for the fact that he wants custody of the kids...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.