Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

Why would he do that if there is nothing to hide? :confused:

 

Perhaps he knows that once something gets reported, true or not, a certain percentage of people believe it forever. And maybe he is trying to protect the reputation of his friend and his school.

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do have a question though...the FBI investigation is simply investigating the extortion attempt, right?

 

Pitino isn't as risk for any criminal accusations. His crime, if any, is simply having an affair.

 

Is it possible this ends bad for all parties involved?

 

For the record, I'm not a fan of Pitino, but I have no desire to see him dragged through the mud. I hope it turns out well. I'm not a big fan of adultery either, but I'll wait until we know for sure, if we ever do, before saying anything on that issue.

 

:thumb:

Imo, if Pitino would of did to much againest the law then he wouldn't of reported to the FBI and risked turning himself in. He would of payed her some money to be quit or him being from around NY then he may of called a friend or two and make her do a magic trick(now you see me, now you don't), imo.

I just hope the truth turns up in court, media and in the FIB's hand so that everything will calm down around the Ohio River.

This opinion may be a big unfair because of not knowing enough of the true details of what is actually involved here, but I might guess that Rick Pitino's contacting the FBI may have been his attempt at a preemptive strike.

 

With attorneys now being involved, Rick Pitino has a lot more staying power than this soon to be divorced mother of five. I say this case will get quiet very quickly.

Does anyone have proof he had an affair?

 

Does anyone have proof he did not have an affair?

I have heard that Jurich has pretty much threatened the media outlets in Louisville...threatening to pull their credentials, and other special priviledges.

 

Heard from where?

  • Author
Heard from where?

 

From someone connected well up the chain at UL's administration.

In addition, this is not the first time Jurich has done this. There have been other instances in which he has done it. That is what I was told, I don't have an exact instance but was told this...

What if the extra marital affair was before the subordinate married the lady involved?

 

That doesn't pertain to my statement and I wouldn't say thats a cause for automatic termination. I'm talking about an affair at the time of a marriage of a subordinate employee.

I have heard that Jurich has pretty much threatened the media outlets in Louisville...threatening to pull their credentials, andia outlet other special priviledges.

Please...

 

Louisville has a huge number of media outlets, many of which have no direct need to cater to UofL. To assume Jurich is so powerful to command the news is silly.

That doesn't pertain to my statement and I wouldn't say thats a cause for automatic termination. I'm talking about an affair at the time of a marriage of a subordinate employee.

That is not the case!

That is not the case!

 

Then I don't think its cause for automatic termination but I do think its still the schools discretion as to whether they would want to keep him or not.

 

If you know for a fact that is not the case, then enlighten us, what is the case?

Please...

 

Louisville has a huge number of media outlets, many of which have no direct need to cater to UofL. To assume Jurich is so powerful to command the news is silly.

 

I was wondering the same thing. Does an equipment manager have enough authority to determine who gets media credentials and who doesn't? I thought that was up to the Media Relations Department.

I was wondering the same thing. Does an equipment manager have enough authority to determine who gets media credentials and who doesn't? I thought that was up to the Media Relations Department.
Jurich is the athletic director.
Jurich is the athletic director.

 

I'm sorry, I was confused. Was thinking of the womans husband, the equipment manager. I got the names mixed up, makes sense to me now.

 

Thanks for the correction.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.