Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

I guess I should have used a smiley... :ohbrother:

 

 

Well you definitely had me scratching my head. :lol:

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I should have used a smiley... :ohbrother:

 

 

You really should have. I was confused. :lol:

Well you definitely had me scratching my head. :lol:

 

:lol: My bad. Did you re-read it too? :D

Unless Pitino has done something criminal, his job at UL is perfectly safe? Do you guys even WATCH college basketball?

Unless Pitino has done something criminal, his job at UL is perfectly safe? Do you guys even WATCH college basketball?

 

:confused:

:confused:

They've got a coach with a 200-73 record at the school. 6 NCAA appearances in the last 7 years. 2 Final Fours and 4 Elite Eights in the past 5 years. Yeah, they should kick him to the curb for having an affair with the wife of an assistant who is defending Pitino, even if he's done nothing wrong. Makes perfect sense to me.

 

I'm sure if the same happened to some of your all's favorite coaches, you'd be out building the gallows yourself. NOT!

 

How about a little less passion and a little commonsense?

 

And Warrior: this post was directed at the posters in general, not at you.

They've got a coach with a 200-73 record at the school. 6 NCAA appearances in the last 7 years. 2 Final Fours and 4 Elite Eights in the past 5 years. Yeah, they should kick him to the curb for having an affair with the wife of an assistant who is defending Pitino, even if he's done nothing wrong. Makes perfect sense to me.

 

I'm sure if the same happened to some of your all's favorite coaches, you'd be out building the gallows yourself. NOT!

 

How about a little less passion and a little commonsense?

 

And Warrior: this post was directed at the posters in general, not at you.

 

I knew that, I just misunderstood the post, My bad..

They've got a coach with a 200-73 record at the school. 6 NCAA appearances in the last 7 years. 2 Final Fours and 4 Elite Eights in the past 5 years. Yeah, they should kick him to the curb for having an affair with the wife of an assistant who is defending Pitino, even if he's done nothing wrong. Makes perfect sense to me.

 

I'm sure if the same happened to some of your all's favorite coaches, you'd be out building the gallows yourself. NOT!

 

How about a little less passion and a little commonsense?

 

And Warrior: this post was directed at the posters in general, not at you.

 

That alone is reason enough to kick him to the curb. Messing with the spouse of a subordinate is lower than a snake IMO.

If I was the head man as U of L and Rick came to me and was asking about the security of his job, I'd laugh. I'd tell him we only have 1 small reason this year to even consider of getting rid of you and we have A Great 8 to keep you. :walk:Go get ready for next year Rick.

Innocent until proven guilty is the consistent cry I hear throughout this thread. Yet most of those making this cry are convicting this woman for lying and extorting. It seems that it is fairly rare in extortion cases for someone not to have some type of solid evidence to expose. Yet Mr. Pitino is innocent until proven guilty and she is someone looking to extort money. A bit hippocritical from some I must admit.

Let me say this, if it does indeed come out that Pitino did have an affair with this woman, I feel that both Rick and Tim Sypher should be fired. Rick, because of the image it portrays throughout the program, and the message it leads. Tim, for selling himself for the almighty dollar.

I still think she is saying RP had something going on with her husband!!!!!

Innocent until proven guilty is the consistent cry I hear throughout this thread. Yet most of those making this cry are convicting this woman for lying and extorting. It seems that it is fairly rare in extortion cases for someone not to have some type of solid evidence to expose. Yet Mr. Pitino is innocent until proven guilty and she is someone looking to extort money. A bit hippocritical from some I must admit.

 

I find that extremely hypocritical as well. :thumb:

Innocent until proven guilty is the consistent cry I hear throughout this thread. Yet most of those making this cry are convicting this woman for lying and extorting. It seems that it is fairly rare in extortion cases for someone not to have some type of solid evidence to expose. Yet Mr. Pitino is innocent until proven guilty and she is someone looking to extort money. A bit hippocritical from some I must admit.

 

It has been published that Pitino has messages from Sypher threatening him as early as March....

They are both innocent until proven guilty, the biggest difference right now is that the FBI is investigating her, not Pitino.

 

The best thing to do is let all the facts play out, then decide how you feel about it. It's not very logical to pass judgement off of internet rumors and "my source" message board rhetoric.

 

I will not pass my judgement until I know the entire story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.