Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

If this is situation is anywhere close to what I was just told..all I can say is WOW! Sounds to me that she is a gold digger and the rest are just morons.

 

 

Hey Rocket...you sure you never dated this chick? She seems to be the type you attract. :lol::lol::lol:

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure if anyone posted this or not:

 

http://fox41.com/global/story.asp?s=10215240

 

Good article bringing another side out in the public. Seems both sides are starting to be represented by the media a little more and more. I think this was her approach at first to threaten Pitino but I think it actually my help him in the end.

If this is situation is anywhere close to what I was just told..all I can say is WOW! Sounds to me that she is a gold digger and the rest are just morons.

 

I know someone very close to the Pitino family, and this is exactly what I've heard. :thumb:

I know someone very close to the Pitino family, and this is exactly what I've heard. :thumb:

 

Let me get this straight.

 

The Pitino family is defending themselves and have given the impression that the accusing woman is not credible & is simply seeking money?

 

That may or may not be true (I have no idea), but that story is all too familiar.

 

Personally, I'm more inclined to let the entire thing run its course before making a judgment. The FBI is involved, and they tend to disregard status, money, etc. in their investigations. I think the truth will be uncovered.

Let me get this straight.

 

The Pitino family is defending themselves and have given the impression that the accusing woman is not credible & is simply seeking money?

 

That may or may not be true (I have no idea), but that story is all too familiar.

 

Personally, I'm more inclined to let the entire thing run its course before making a judgment. The FBI is involved, and they tend to disregard status, money, etc. in their investigations. I think the truth will be uncovered.

 

Everything I've heard about Karen Sypher is that she can be a pretty shady individual.

Everything I've heard about Karen Sypher is that she can be a pretty shady individual.

 

Tell CAL to watch out!:D

There is stuff aside from this "extortion" issue being peddled around in the coaching circles...

 

Care to elaborate?

An extra-marital affair with a subordinate employees wife should be cause for automatic termination no matter the workplace.

What if the extra marital affair was before the subordinate married the lady involved?

While having an affair is an awful thing to do, if people are going to start being fired for having them then the unemployeement rate would really skyrocket then.

 

I personally could care less......but in this particular situation if it was with one of his employees' wife.....I would fire him in a heartbeat.

I also have heard that Mrs. Sypher is quite the character.

  • Author

I have heard that Jurich has pretty much threatened the media outlets in Louisville...threatening to pull their credentials, and other special priviledges.

What if the extra marital affair was before the subordinate married the lady involved?

 

We are on the same page with this statement.

 

I also have heard that Mrs. Sypher is quite the character.

 

I'm really going to add fuel to the fire now...:lol::lol::lol: she is a southend girl! :walk::walk::walk:

I have heard that Jurich has pretty much threatened the media outlets in Louisville...threatening to pull their credentials, and other special priviledges.

 

 

Why would he do that if there is nothing to hide? :confused:

I guess I should have used a smiley... :ohbrother:

 

Consdering your previous posts in this thread...I don't think a smiley was needed.

 

LRCW and RM should have been able to figure that out sans smiley. :p

I do have a question though...the FBI investigation is simply investigating the extortion attempt, right?

 

Pitino isn't as risk for any criminal accusations. His crime, if any, is simply having an affair.

 

Is it possible this ends bad for all parties involved?

 

For the record, I'm not a fan of Pitino, but I have no desire to see him dragged through the mud. I hope it turns out well. I'm not a big fan of adultery either, but I'll wait until we know for sure, if we ever do, before saying anything on that issue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.