April 19, 200917 yr http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/crawford/blog.html This goes with the rumors that I heard that involved the FBI and UL... thought the point shaving and academic fraud stuff was ridiculous, but this is the gist of all the rumors. Interesting...
April 19, 200917 yr Author No...he did something and guy tried to get money from him from what I have been told.
April 19, 200917 yr No...he did something and guy tried to get money from him from what I have been told. Something or someone's wife?
April 19, 200917 yr WDRB announced that it has been investigating this matter for weeks and identified the individual, by name, as the wife of the basketball team's equipment manager. They even had an exclusive interview with her on tape, but decided not to show it at this time. Mmmmm.:sssh::scared:
April 19, 200917 yr Rick was having an affair with the Tim Sypher, equipment manager's, wife. Often the best defense is to go on the offensive...
April 19, 200917 yr Rick was having an affair with the Tim Sypher, equipment manager's, wife. Often the best defense is to go on the offensive... At least it wasnt a cheerleader!:lol:
April 19, 200917 yr That was the name of the woman who had been interviewed by WDRB and they showed a footage of her being interviewed and a still picture of her with her husband.
April 19, 200917 yr Author From what I heard the guy was going to claim rape if he didn't get the money. Big picture here....you think Pitino flees UL? Was Little Richie's departure the beginning?
April 19, 200917 yr I believe she filed for divorce this past week as well. LRP went to Florida b/c of this. This will be very bad for UL and Pitino.
April 19, 200917 yr Where is Joann Pitino? I had heard back last year that they didn't live together anymore, she lived in Florida...is this true?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.