April 19, 200917 yr Sadly, I think some of you are enjoying this too much because it involves Pitino and UofL. What Pitino did was pitiful, but was Mrs. Sypher is doing is even more pathetic. This is going to affect a lot of lives, and that is truly sad. I hope Mrs. Sypher realizes how this is going to affect her children, and how she is now seen as nothing more than a very expensive prostitute. IMO.
April 19, 200917 yr Sadly, I think some of you are enjoying this too much because it involves Pitino and UofL. What Pitino did was pitiful, but was Mrs. Sypher is doing is even more pathetic. This is going to affect a lot of lives, and that is truly sad. I hope Mrs. Sypher realizes how this is going to affect her children, and how she is now seen as nothing more than a very expensive prostitute. IMO. There's no proof yet that Pitino even did anything.
April 19, 200917 yr Sadly, I think some of you are enjoying this too much because it involves Pitino and UofL. What Pitino did was pitiful, but was Mrs. Sypher is doing is even more pathetic. This is going to affect a lot of lives, and that is truly sad. I hope Mrs. Sypher realizes how this is going to affect her children, and how she is now seen as nothing more than a very expensive prostitute. IMO. I was thinking this myself, I believe this entire situation is very disturbing.
April 19, 200917 yr There's no proof yet that Pitino even did anything. Correct. But it looks pretty fishy mom, you must admit. Even a UL homer must admit that.
April 19, 200917 yr Author There's no proof yet that Pitino even did anything. He has a history of it... Is she saying that Pitino and her hubby have shacked up? Oh my. Serious this dude was essentially an investigator of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and then became an equipment manager. Odd qualifications... She is the one who has filed for divorce...
April 19, 200917 yr Correct. But it looks pretty fishy mom, you must admit. Even a UL homer must admit that. I'm not a UL homer and I'm not buying it until there's a confession and/or proof. Whereas it might very well be true, in matters such as these I err on discretion until proof or confession is given. :thumb:
April 19, 200917 yr He has a history of it... Is she saying that Pitino and her hubby have shacked up? Oh my. Serious this dude was essentially an investigator of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and then became an equipment manager. Odd qualifications... She is the one who has filed for divorce... Can you PM me with anything you have on that? I've never heard of any impropriety but then again I'm not that well connected.
April 19, 200917 yr Sadly, I think some of you are enjoying this too much because it involves Pitino and UofL. What Pitino did was pitiful, but was Mrs. Sypher is doing is even more pathetic. This is going to affect a lot of lives, and that is truly sad. I hope Mrs. Sypher realizes how this is going to affect her children, and how she is now seen as nothing more than a very expensive prostitute. IMO. I don't think there is any proof yet to show Pitino did anything .... :idunno::thumb:
April 19, 200917 yr Correct. But it looks pretty fishy mom, you must admit. Even a UL homer must admit that.Based on what? Not on anything reported or linked to. The woman is trying to extort money from Pitino. Pitino called for the FBI investigation. Nobody has shown any proof the he done anything wrong. Period. There is nothing in either of the links given, or anything I can find on the internet from a reliable, unbiased, source, that says anything about point shaving, affairs, or rape. Until there is, this is all rumor, conjecture, and innuendo. The only thing I see fishy here is an underpaid equipment manager's estranged wife trying to stir up trouble for her soon to be ex-husband, hoping for a big payday on the way out.
April 19, 200917 yr He has a history of it... Is she saying that Pitino and her hubby have shacked up? Oh my. Serious this dude was essentially an investigator of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and then became an equipment manager. Odd qualifications... She is the one who has filed for divorce... First I've heard of such a thing. Need proof of such behavior, other than rumor. What qualifications are there for an equipment manager? So she filed for divorce. Again, it sounds like she's looking for a pay day.
April 19, 200917 yr Based on what? Not on anything reported or linked to. The woman is trying to extort money from Pitino. Pitino called for the FBI investigation. Nobody has shown any proof the he done anything wrong. Period. There is nothing in either of the links given, or anything I can find on the internet from a reliable, unbiased, source, that says anything about point shaving, affairs, or rape. Until there is, this is all rumor, conjecture, and innuendo. The only thing I see fishy here is an underpaid equipment manager's estranged wife trying to stir up trouble for her soon to be ex-husband, hoping for a big payday on the way out. Well said .... how anyone can say someone HAS DONE THIS OR IS GUILTY OF THAT in a she said, he said case, before anything has been proven is beyond me.
April 19, 200917 yr Author Rumored history of it...if you want sources, I cant nail one down...but you can find many who will support it. However, this is not a good deed... The lady has taped interviews at a local TV station. Is she covering something else up? Qulafications for equipment manager? I would say something in regards to dealing with something in athletics...just doesn't seem like a logical transition does it? This whole thing is just wild....Louisville media has had some of this story but sat on it. Clearly, Pitino has tried to launch a pre-emptive strike. If this goes to court, he will be on the stand....
April 19, 200917 yr Rumored history of it...if you want sources, I cant nail one down...but you can find many who will support it. However, this is not a good deed... The lady has taped interviews at a local TV station. Is she covering something else up? Qulafications for equipment manager? I would say something in regards to dealing with something in athletics...just doesn't seem like a logical transition does it? This whole thing is just wild....Louisville media has had some of this story but sat on it. Clearly, Pitino has tried to launch a pre-emptive strike. If this goes to court, he will be on the stand.... So...your basic philosophy is to believe the worst of Pitino, based on a history of rumors, a questionable hire for an equipment management, and that the media isn't releasing all of the story? You don't consider that Mr. Sypher himself has called the allegations bizzare?
April 19, 200917 yr However, this is not a good deed... The lady has taped interviews at a local TV station. Is she covering something else up? She can record all the interviews and say whatever she wants. Until some proof is brought to the table, all the accusations towards Pitino are unwarranted.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.