Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

Based on what? Not on anything reported or linked to. The woman is trying to extort money from Pitino. Pitino called for the FBI investigation. Nobody has shown any proof the he done anything wrong. Period.

 

There is nothing in either of the links given, or anything I can find on the internet from a reliable, unbiased, source, that says anything about point shaving, affairs, or rape. Until there is, this is all rumor, conjecture, and innuendo.

 

The only thing I see fishy here is an underpaid equipment manager's estranged wife trying to stir up trouble for her soon to be ex-husband, hoping for a big payday on the way out.

 

First I've heard of such a thing. Need proof of such behavior, other than rumor.

 

What qualifications are there for an equipment manager?

 

So she filed for divorce. Again, it sounds like she's looking for a pay day.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So...your basic philosophy is to believe the worst of Pitino, based on a history of rumors, a questionable hire for an equipment management, and that the media isn't releasing all of the story? You don't consider that Mr. Sypher himself has called the allegations bizzare?

 

Understood...and bizarre.

Definitely think there is enough smoke here...add other stuff I have been told.

We have only got one side of the story here.

I got a pretty good connection there...I also brought up the who T-Will stuff from the off-season that was buried by UL.

Rumored history of it...if you want sources, I cant nail one down...but you can find many who will support it.

 

However, this is not a good deed...

The lady has taped interviews at a local TV station.

Is she covering something else up?

 

Qulafications for equipment manager? I would say something in regards to dealing with something in athletics...just doesn't seem like a logical transition does it?

 

This whole thing is just wild....Louisville media has had some of this story but sat on it. Clearly, Pitino has tried to launch a pre-emptive strike.

 

If this goes to court, he will be on the stand....

Why hasn't the TV station shown the interviews? Why is her lawyer declining interviews with the CJ? Why is CJ declining on reporting on what they have heard of those interviews? Why sit on it?(See your link.) My guess is that her interview and allogations open the station and paper up to legal action, because they can't verify them. I've never known a TV station or newspaper pass up a good verifiable smear campaign to increase viewership or circulation. Regardless of the target.

 

As far as court ... whether he takes the stand or not, what she said to attempt extortion would become a matter of public record. If that's something Rick wanted to hide, wouldn't you think he'd just pay and avoid court at all?

I got a pretty good connection there...

 

Really? How good?

Equipment manager wife.

 

Where did you get this info?

Deny,Deny, Deny. :notworthy: The UL fans are acting like UK fans now. I mean he absolutely could NOT be guilty. :idunno: I'm sure LABS wouldn't be bringing it up if there wasn't something to it. JMO. Actually I hope it's untrue, but come on guys.

Deny,Deny, Deny. :notworthy: The UL fans are acting like UK fans now. I mean he absolutely could NOT be guilty. :idunno: I'm sure LABS wouldn't be bringing it up if there wasn't something to it. JMO. Actually I hope it's untrue, but come on guys.

 

Until LABS or anybody else jumping down Pitino's throat can post proven TRUE and ACCURATE findings on this matter, it will be denied.

Louisville: Home of bizarre allegations and extortion attempts in Kentucky

 

:D

Kentucky: Home of Automatic Guilt when associated with the University of Louisville.

Kentucky: Home of Automatic Guilt when associated with the University of Louisville.

 

yeah, and your point is............:idunno:

Kentucky: Home of Automatic Guilt when associated with the University of Louisville.

 

Nice. :clap:

 

But, neither of our recent attempts are as funny as your location. :sssh:

Nice. :clap:

 

But, neither of our recent attempts are as funny as your location. :sssh:

 

That better? :cool:

The thing to remember is that the case being investigated is a extortion attempt against Pitino, that he reported. The defense attorney for the woman has said they don't plan to file charges of their own.

 

I think too many are reading way too far into this, as of now, Pitino is the the alleged victim, as far as this FBI investigation goes.

Deny,Deny, Deny. :notworthy: The UL fans are acting like UK fans now. I mean he absolutely could NOT be guilty. :idunno: I'm sure LABS wouldn't be bringing it up if there wasn't something to it. JMO. Actually I hope it's untrue, but come on guys.
I dislike Louisville from more perspectives that most other UK fans (see avatar), but I really hate accuations of this type with no proof. I don't care who they're against. Having a good source is not proof, even if it is from LABS.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.