Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

I still think she is saying RP had something going on with her husband!!!!!

 

I guarantee I have nothing going on with her husband...that's sick!!!

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guarantee I have nothing going on with her husband...that's sick!!!

 

Maybe but he state "he was devastated by the bizarre allegations she made against Coach Pitino and him"

They are both innocent until proven guilty, the biggest difference right now is that the FBI is investigating her, not Pitino.

 

The best thing to do is let all the facts play out, then decide how you feel about it. It's not very logical to pass judgement off of internet rumors and "my source" message board rhetoric.

 

I will not pass my judgement until I know the entire story.

 

And I will assure you that my post did not include you!

I guarantee I have nothing going on with her husband...that's sick!!!

 

:lol:

They are both innocent until proven guilty, the biggest difference right now is that the FBI is investigating her, not Pitino.

 

The best thing to do is let all the facts play out, then decide how you feel about it. It's not very logical to pass judgement off of internet rumors and "my source" message board rhetoric.

 

I will not pass my judgement until I know the entire story.

 

AMEN!:thumb:

 

LRCW - I am sure, just as most go over my head, but I keep on Keepin on, and don't really care.:dancingpa

I still think she is saying RP had something going on with her husband!!!!!

 

That is what I am getting from all of this also.

That better? :cool:

 

Definitely. :thumb:

I guarantee I have nothing going on with her husband...that's sick!!!

 

Now that is funny! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Does anyone have any idea why Pitino took this to the FBI and not local authorities?

I heard this all involves Little Pitino and the Wife threatening to expose his actions. Why would he just up and leave for Florida.

  • Author

There is stuff aside from this "extortion" issue being peddled around in the coaching circles...

Let me say this, if it does indeed come out that Pitino did have an affair with this woman, I feel that both Rick and Tim Sypher should be fired. Rick, because of the image it portrays throughout the program, and the message it leads. Tim, for selling himself for the almighty dollar.

 

While having an affair is an awful thing to do, if people are going to start being fired for having them then the unemployeement rate would really skyrocket then.

I still think she is saying RP had something going on with her husband!!!!!

 

Not the dad, but little Pitino.

I guarantee I have nothing going on with her husband...that's sick!!!

 

:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.