Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino involved in an extortion attempt..

Featured Replies

In reading this thread it really upsets me that we have people that enjoy that other people may get hurt. Laughing at someones misfortunes is pretty low. I don't know if Rick is guilty of anything and I for one hope he is not. It seems like most of the things I have read that most think RP is at fault. The way I read it he is the one who notified the authorities. If he is being extorted then he is the victim. Seems to me like some angry wife is trying to make a buck for herself and she doesn't care who she hurts. What kind of example is she setting for her children, I am guessing she doesn't care. I hope all bolds well for RP and the Lville fans get the last laugh at the people who were enjoying it.

  • Replies 285
  • Views 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.

 

People have affairs everyday, while I do not nor do I condone them, I do not villify the others, why should this man be villified? Does every person that has an affair get fired from their job? Why are some calling for him to be fired at the mere mention of impropriety, without conclusive facts?

 

 

An extra-marital affair with a subordinate employees wife should be cause for automatic termination no matter the workplace.

In reading this thread it really upsets me that we have people that enjoy that other people may get hurt. Laughing at someones misfortunes is pretty low. I don't know if Rick is guilty of anything and I for one hope he is not. It seems like most of the things I have read that most think RP is at fault. The way I read it he is the one who notified the authorities. If he is being extorted then he is the victim. Seems to me like some angry wife is trying to make a buck for herself and she doesn't care who she hurts. What kind of example is she setting for her children, I am guessing she doesn't care. I hope all bolds well for RP and the Lville fans get the last laugh at the people who were enjoying it.

 

Well said. :thumb:

  • Author
An extra-marital affair with a subordinate employees wife should be cause for automatic termination no matter the workplace.

 

Word on the college coaching front yesterday at some events is that Pitino could be fired for his actions...take it for what it is worth.

Word on the college coaching front yesterday at some events is that Pitino could be fired for his actions...take it for what it is worth.

 

 

No way Louisville fires Pitino IMO.

No way Louisville fires Pitino IMO.

 

It would take a lot more information than as been exposed so far to do so. People keep forgetting, as of right now he is the victim and is guilty of no wrong doing.

 

Even if it is something like adultry, he won't be fired. If that were the standard, there would be a lot of coaches getting fired.

If the rumors are true.....

 

Why do people just chalk this up to an affair? This is more than that. This was a man, in a powerful position, subordinate employees wife. Thats more than just "adultery", even if you are a college basketball coach.

Wow this is bizzare! Interesting to see what the people that said Coach Cal is shady have to say now.

 

Coach Cal is shady.

Coach Cal is shady.

 

And so is Pitino.

It would take a lot more information than as been exposed so far to do so. People keep forgetting, as of right now he is the victim and is guilty of no wrong doing.

 

Even if it is something like adultry, he won't be fired. If that were the standard, there would be a lot of coaches getting fired.

 

Being linked to a co-workers spouse is getting closer to the point of firing than if it were just a random person.

Being linked to a co-workers spouse is getting closer to the point of firing than if it were just a random person.

 

The odd thing, that makes that rumor hard to understand, is the statement that the husband made totally taking up for Pitino. I can't see a man defending a guy who, according to some, was sleeping with his wife.:idunno:

The odd thing, that makes that rumor hard to understand, is the statement that the husband made totally taking up for Pitino. I can't see a man defending a guy who, according to some, was sleeping with his wife.:idunno:

 

 

Maybe he's French. :sssh:

Maybe he's French. :sssh:
Oui Oui:bunny:
Maybe he's French. :sssh:

 

Or maybe she is a gold digging snake in the grass?

 

We can "maybe" and "rumor has it" all day long, bottom line is that the only people that know the truth, are not talking or typing.

The odd thing, that makes that rumor hard to understand, is the statement that the husband made totally taking up for Pitino. I can't see a man defending a guy who, according to some, was sleeping with his wife.:idunno:

 

She has filed for divorce. Tim knows where his bread is buttered.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.