April 20, 200917 yr You honestly think if Pitino had an affair with the mans wife, he'd want to stay on Pitino's staff, and defend Pitino? Just be patient. Some stuff will begin to come out. :popcorn:
April 20, 200917 yr Just be patient. Some stuff will begin to come out. I can't wait... Then all this speculation and any false information can be put to rest. :thumb:
April 20, 200917 yr I can't wait... Then all this speculation and any false information can be put to rest. :thumb: I certainly hope you're right.
April 20, 200917 yr I can't wait... Then all this speculation and any false information can be put to rest. :thumb: Or..............:popcorn:
April 20, 200917 yr It's fact and not false information. :sssh: Then the situation will still be over with, which was my point to begin with...
April 20, 200917 yr Then the situation will still be over with, which was my point to begin with... Really? :notworthy:
April 21, 200917 yr Update: from ESPN LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- The attorney for a woman who Louisville men's basketball coach Rick Pitino says is attempting to extort him said Monday he thinks the FBI will finish its investigation soon. Thomas Clay, the attorney for Karen Sypher, said he understands the FBI investigation "is about wrapped up" and he anticipates that the findings will be acted upon very soon. "If the decision hasn't already been made, it'll be made soon," Clay said in a phone interview with ESPN.com's Pat Forde. "I wouldn't be surprised to see something as soon as today or [Tuesday]." However, a source close to the investigation told ESPN.com later Monday afternoon that, while the FBI's work is largely done, it's unlikely to be finalized in the next 24-48 hours. In a statement released by the University of Louisville on Saturday, Pitino said he reported threats of extortion by Sypher to authorities last month. The statement did not specify the nature of the threats.
April 21, 200917 yr How do you get that out of that? I guess I should have used a smiley... :ohbrother:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.