Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Season For Kentucky

Featured Replies

This season basicallly was a walk, we have walked for the past 10 years! :lol::lol::lol:

 

Haha, I think we have walked for the past 10 years, now it's time to RUNNN!!!:ylsuper:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see us run too, boys, but don't expect an overnight transformation. It will take some time. Enjoy the ride.

  • Author
I want to see us run too, boys, but don't expect an overnight transformation. It will take some time. Enjoy the ride.

If John Wall and Demarcus Cousins commit, I'll be enjoying the ride to the final four!:ylsuper:

If John Wall and Demarcus Cousins commit, I'll be enjoying the ride to the final four!:ylsuper:

 

You and Me both brother.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

It's going to be a fun ride at UK, that's for sure.

 

 

 

calgraphic.gif

Once the roster is complete then I will form an opinion on it. There are too many questions and speculation right now to know who will and will not be wearing UK blue next year.

 

Having said that, I look for a BIG year if all the chips fall into place, but that is a lot of ifs.

 

Agreed, for all we know, Cousins will stay at Memphis, Henry could stay as well and Wall goes to Duke. But if those three, or even Cousins and Wall come, with Orton, Patterson and Meeks staying, the sky is the limit

I want to see us run too, boys, but don't expect an overnight transformation. It will take some time. Enjoy the ride.

 

Key phrase !! :thumb::clap:

 

When Pitino first arrived those first 4 years of so I felt the best part of that era was "just enjoying the ride." :cool:

UK fans, God love them, need to be realistic about this. I've heard people talking about a guaranteed final 4 appearance, and even more. It is just not healthy to build up that kind of expectations.

 

I'm looking for improvement from the past couple of years and I'm really excited about the future. If I see them building a foundation and improving, I will be happy. If that means a solid SEC performance and making the big dance, even if we exit early, then so be it. Gotta walk before we can run.

 

:thumb:

 

I am a diehard Big Blue fan, and I agree. Being excited is one thing, but there is no guarantee for ANY team, much less one coming off of an NIT 3rd round loss. I think Calipari will do a GREAT job but let's give him at least a little time. Heck, they have had one practice and we don't even know who will be on the roster next year.

Agreed, for all we know, Cousins will stay at Memphis, Henry could stay as well and Wall goes to Duke. But if those three, or even Cousins and Wall come, with Orton, Patterson and Meeks staying, the sky is the limit

 

:thumb:

 

Exactly, to many variables at the moment. Not even Coach Cal knows exactly how the chips are going to fall for the next season, but I bet we get some answers sooner than later.

Once the roster is complete then I will form an opinion on it. There are too many questions and speculation right now to know who will and will not be wearing UK blue next year.

 

Having said that, I look for a BIG year if all the chips fall into place, but that is a lot of ifs.

 

You're right on the money. Wait until we find out what we've got, and then predict.

Dickie V is the biggest bandwagoneer with a mic. He is a hall of famer and sometimes right but make room on the wagon when your up and be ready to have an empty spot when you are down...unless you are Duke or UNC, but of course they have not been as down as UK in a while.

  • Author

Even without Cousins, Wall, or Henry, UK will still be very good, in the SEC at least.

We are just very excited, and we have nothing better to do than talk about the cats! :lol:

 

If you can remember, we were excited when Gillispie showed up also.

Baseball guy I just busted a gut. Nice graphics......At first I thought it was a Wiggles video or something.

Thought it was worth posting, thanks to whom ever fixed it. The "cappuccino" their drinking looks very tasty.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.