Next Season For Kentucky

The Big Apple

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the roster is complete then I will form an opinion on it. There are too many questions and speculation right now to know who will and will not be wearing UK blue next year.

Having said that, I look for a BIG year if all the chips fall into place, but that is a lot of ifs.

Agreed, for all we know, Cousins will stay at Memphis, Henry could stay as well and Wall goes to Duke. But if those three, or even Cousins and Wall come, with Orton, Patterson and Meeks staying, the sky is the limit

I want to see us run too, boys, but don't expect an overnight transformation. It will take some time. Enjoy the ride.

Key phrase !! :thumb::clap:

When Pitino first arrived those first 4 years of so I felt the best part of that era was "just enjoying the ride." :cool:

UK fans, God love them, need to be realistic about this. I've heard people talking about a guaranteed final 4 appearance, and even more. It is just not healthy to build up that kind of expectations.

I'm looking for improvement from the past couple of years and I'm really excited about the future. If I see them building a foundation and improving, I will be happy. If that means a solid SEC performance and making the big dance, even if we exit early, then so be it. Gotta walk before we can run.

:thumb:

I am a diehard Big Blue fan, and I agree. Being excited is one thing, but there is no guarantee for ANY team, much less one coming off of an NIT 3rd round loss. I think Calipari will do a GREAT job but let's give him at least a little time. Heck, they have had one practice and we don't even know who will be on the roster next year.

Agreed, for all we know, Cousins will stay at Memphis, Henry could stay as well and Wall goes to Duke. But if those three, or even Cousins and Wall come, with Orton, Patterson and Meeks staying, the sky is the limit

:thumb:

Exactly, to many variables at the moment. Not even Coach Cal knows exactly how the chips are going to fall for the next season, but I bet we get some answers sooner than later.

Once the roster is complete then I will form an opinion on it. There are too many questions and speculation right now to know who will and will not be wearing UK blue next year.

Having said that, I look for a BIG year if all the chips fall into place, but that is a lot of ifs.

You're right on the money. Wait until we find out what we've got, and then predict.

Dickie V is the biggest bandwagoneer with a mic. He is a hall of famer and sometimes right but make room on the wagon when your up and be ready to have an empty spot when you are down...unless you are Duke or UNC, but of course they have not been as down as UK in a while.