Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Season For Kentucky

Featured Replies

Dickie V says Kentucky will be a garunteed sweet 16 team next year. This was before Calipari was hired. Now that he is here, and Cousins & wall may be coming to lexington as well, is the expectations higher for next season? Any thoughts..:notworthy:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dickie V says Kentucky will be a garunteed sweet 16 team next year. This was before Calipari was hired. Now that he is here, and Cousins & wall may be coming to lexington as well, is the expectations higher for next season? Any thoughts..:notworthy:

 

IMO, I think the sky is the limit when Kentucky gets back on track, but for now I'm going to with them getting to 2nd round of the NCAA and going home!

I'm a little more positive about this than bi, but I also think Dickie V says a lot of things just to be talking.....

Once the roster is complete then I will form an opinion on it. There are too many questions and speculation right now to know who will and will not be wearing UK blue next year.

 

Having said that, I look for a BIG year if all the chips fall into place, but that is a lot of ifs.

  • Author
Once the roster is complete then I will form an opinion on it. There are too many questions and speculation right now to know who will and will not be wearing UK blue next year.

 

Having said that, I look for a BIG year if all the chips fall into place, but that is a lot of ifs.

 

IMO With alot of luck, a Final Four run could be made.:thumb:

Once the roster is complete then I will form an opinion on it. There are too many questions and speculation right now to know who will and will not be wearing UK blue next year.

 

Having said that, I look for a BIG year if all the chips fall into place, but that is a lot of ifs.

 

Exactly, I hope they win it all but, all the chips have to fall in place which I hope does...For now let's hope we do get top notch recruits!:ylsuper:

Dickie V says Kentucky will be a garunteed sweet 16 team next year. This was before Calipari was hired. Now that he is here, and Cousins & wall may be coming to lexington as well, is the expectations higher for next season? Any thoughts..:notworthy:

 

No definitely lowered expectations....:rolleyes:

 

Come on now.

  • Author
No definitely lowered expectations....:rolleyes:

 

Come on now.

Even if we have the same team, minus Jared carter? :idunno:

Even if we have the same team, minus Jared carter? :idunno:

 

Exactly, same players, more experience, better coach "IMO", I think the expectations are a littler higher but not alot.

UK fans, God love them, need to be realistic about this. I've heard people talking about a guaranteed final 4 appearance, and even more. It is just not healthy to build up that kind of expectations.

 

I'm looking for improvement from the past couple of years and I'm really excited about the future. If I see them building a foundation and improving, I will be happy. If that means a solid SEC performance and making the big dance, even if we exit early, then so be it. Gotta walk before we can run.

  • Author
UK fans, God love them, need to be realistic about this. I've heard people talking about a guaranteed final 4 appearance, and even more. It is just not healthy to build up that kind of expectations.

 

I'm looking for improvement from the past couple of years and I'm really excited about the future. If I see them building a foundation and improving, I will be happy. If that means a solid SEC performance and making the big dance, even if we exit early, then so be it. Gotta walk before we can run.

We are just very excited, and we have nothing better to do than talk about the cats! :lol:
UK fans, God love them, need to be realistic about this. I've heard people talking about a guaranteed final 4 appearance, and even more. It is just not healthy to build up that kind of expectations.

 

I'm looking for improvement from the past couple of years and I'm really excited about the future. If I see them building a foundation and improving, I will be happy. If that means a solid SEC performance and making the big dance, even if we exit early, then so be it. Gotta walk before we can run.

 

That's why I said the expectations are a little higher, but you do have to remember we have everybody coming back this year!:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author
That's why I said the expectations are a little higher, but you do have to remember we have everybody coming back this year!:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

And may be adding 3 All-Americans. :ylsuper:

And may be adding 3 All-Americans. :ylsuper:

 

Just remember "you have to walk before you run".:laugh::laugh:

  • Author
Just remember "you have to walk before you run".:laugh::laugh:

 

This season basicallly was a walk, we have walked for the past 10 years! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.