Next Season For Kentucky

The Big Apple

Dickie V says Kentucky will be a garunteed sweet 16 team next year. This was before Calipari was hired. Now that he is here, and Cousins & wall may be coming to lexington as well, is the expectations higher for next season? Any thoughts..:notworthy:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickie V says Kentucky will be a garunteed sweet 16 team next year. This was before Calipari was hired. Now that he is here, and Cousins & wall may be coming to lexington as well, is the expectations higher for next season? Any thoughts..:notworthy:

IMO, I think the sky is the limit when Kentucky gets back on track, but for now I'm going to with them getting to 2nd round of the NCAA and going home!

Once the roster is complete then I will form an opinion on it. There are too many questions and speculation right now to know who will and will not be wearing UK blue next year.

Having said that, I look for a BIG year if all the chips fall into place, but that is a lot of ifs.

Once the roster is complete then I will form an opinion on it. There are too many questions and speculation right now to know who will and will not be wearing UK blue next year.

Having said that, I look for a BIG year if all the chips fall into place, but that is a lot of ifs.

IMO With alot of luck, a Final Four run could be made.:thumb:

Exactly, I hope they win it all but, all the chips have to fall in place which I hope does...For now let's hope we do get top notch recruits!:ylsuper:

No definitely lowered expectations....:rolleyes:

Come on now.

UK fans, God love them, need to be realistic about this. I've heard people talking about a guaranteed final 4 appearance, and even more. It is just not healthy to build up that kind of expectations.

I'm looking for improvement from the past couple of years and I'm really excited about the future. If I see them building a foundation and improving, I will be happy. If that means a solid SEC performance and making the big dance, even if we exit early, then so be it. Gotta walk before we can run.

UK fans, God love them, need to be realistic about this. I've heard people talking about a guaranteed final 4 appearance, and even more. It is just not healthy to build up that kind of expectations.

I'm looking for improvement from the past couple of years and I'm really excited about the future. If I see them building a foundation and improving, I will be happy. If that means a solid SEC performance and making the big dance, even if we exit early, then so be it. Gotta walk before we can run.

We are just very excited, and we have nothing better to do than talk about the cats! :lol:

That's why I said the expectations are a little higher, but you do have to remember we have everybody coming back this year!:dancingpa:dancingpa