Bellevue

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the tigers going to have some stability? Has Coach Herald made it clear that he is there for the long haul?

To answer your two questions:

1. No, they are not (once again because of their own doing)

2. Yes, he wanted a season where he actually got to coach a whole season

To answer your two questions:

1. No, they are not (once again because of their own doing)

2. Yes, he wanted a season where he actually got to coach a whole season

Could you explain this? I was in attendance at every game but I am 100% certain he was the head coach for the whole season.:confused:

He was released today by Bellevue.

I thought I heard the same thing out of the horses mouth while standing at the Highlands/Bellevue baseball game today. I hate eavesdropping but he was standing very close to me and "released" is a word I heard. I am curious, did he ask for a release or is this just a nice way of saying he was let go?

Does he now throw his hat in the ring for the Highlands job?

Its a shame is what it is because Mike Swauger was a coach there for over 20 yrs and now they cant even keep anyone longer than 2 yrs it seems.

I think the administration is really doing a good job or trying to instill pride in their sports programs but the basketball program seems to be struggling severely with turnover at the coaching position.

If you look at the football program with what Eckstein has done during his tenure and what Sanders has done with the Baseball program they should really be proud. The basketball program seems to be really suffering. I hope they can get it turned around.

[/b]

Could you explain this? I was in attendance at every game but I am 100% certain he was the head coach for the whole season.:confused:

I could have re-worded that one better. He wanted a chance to have an entire off-season and preseason to get to work with the team--he was hired in September and with football, probably didn't even see his entire team to know what he had to work with until mid-November.

I thought I heard the same thing out of the horses mouth while standing at the Highlands/Bellevue baseball game today. I hate eavesdropping but he was standing very close to me and "released" is a word I heard. I am curious, did he ask for a release or is this just a nice way of saying he was let go?

Does he now throw his hat in the ring for the Highlands job?

He wanted to stay, they released him.