Bellevue

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Wolfzorn landed anywhere else? Where are all of these former coaches now?

Vories coached the Newport Ladycats last season for half of the year, then pursued the job market.

Minor is now the coach for the girls basketball team at Holy Cross.

Listerman is, to my understanding, the head coach for the Kentucky Thunder.

Wolfzorn, as someone said, is in private business. Didn't know that, but I'll believe the previous poster.

Am I missing anyone else?

Wolfzorn is currently in private business from what I understand. Has anyone heard any names at all?

Brad Wolfzorn is working for a limosine company in NKY. I saw with my own two eyes in an ICN6 promo. He is out of teaching and has been for a couple of years now. Now sure about coaching though.

Ok lets have some fun! Nick Wilson? bad choice has trouble keeping control of kids........What about Coach Sorrell moving over? He was a boys assistant and is a Bellevue guy that would be there a long time.........I think he is a heck of a coach.

I still think (sorry guys not trying to make you mad) that the adminsitration has made this a tough job. Hiring a Bellevue guy might help this issue as well as the community support and the booster support might come along better.

Ok lets have some fun! Nick Wilson? bad choice has trouble keeping control of kids........What about Coach Sorrell moving over? He was a boys assistant and is a Bellevue guy that would be there a long time.........I think he is a heck of a coach.

I still think (sorry guys not trying to make you mad) that the adminsitration has made this a tough job. Hiring a Bellevue guy might help this issue as well as the community support and the booster support might come along better.

You may be right, not really sure about the situation, but Coach Sorrell has a pretty solid nucleus for his girls program right now, not sure if he would leave. I could see Wilson getting the job though, as he is a Bellevue guy. I think they do need to hire someone from a Bellevue background in order to ensure them a long tenure (and when I say long, I mean longer than 2 years)

I'm curious as to what you mean by that when you say Nick Wilson would be a bad choice:irked:

Well......for starters I thought it was pretty clear but since you insist if you discuss him with any people in the Bellevue school system you hear nice guy can't control students very well in classroom. I know students who have gone through his class say the same thing. I have seen him in action and his basketball coaching skills are limited at best.