Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue

Featured Replies

  • Author

Give it a few weeks. It'll flare up again.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Background on Butler I know he coached alot of years with AAU girls and boys my daughter played with a few girls that played for him and they loved him , I can tell you I heard he pushes the kids hard but I always said the best ones love that.Last I heard he was at Highlands ?

Bo Menifee was the JV coach this year and I think he is about to finish his student teaching. He would be the best candidate in the system--if he would be interested.

Butler has been coaching the 7th grade boys basketball team at Highlands the past couple of years. Through the AAU circuit I know he pushed his players to the limit and his NKY Gold teams we're very sucessful in doing so.

Bo Menefee did an outstanding while out at Campbell County coaching the 8th graders the past few years. I did not get a chance to see him as a JV coach, but I think he would do an wonderful job in Tiger country. As for coach Butler, I'd ask some Highlands 7th grade parents what they think.

Bo Menifee would give them a young coach with some experience. Hopefully not using this as a stepping stone. Is he teaching somewhere or would he be a para professional?

I believe BEAU (as it is properly spelled) would be teaching in the system as he is getting done with his student teaching and getting his teaching certification done.......I hope he gets the oppurtunity to coach the Tigers as he loves to be around the young men and would be a great hire IMO.:clap:

  • Author
I believe BEAU (as it is properly spelled) would be teaching in the system as he is getting done with his student teaching and getting his teaching certification done.......I hope he gets the oppurtunity to coach the Tigers as he loves to be around the young men and would be a great hire IMO.:clap:

 

What does he teach?

  • Author
Does Bellevue even have any teaching openings?

 

Nothing listed. I only ask because if one of his attributed is that he is familiar with the school, this attribute would be nullified if there was not an opening for him. He would probably go somewhere where he could teach and coach.

I am not sure what he teachings but the only opening that I saw on the website was for a Math position

Not sure how he was as a coach, I do not get up to Nky very often as I live in the Louisville area. I did see him coach one game this year and he at least appeared to be very energetic and positive on the sidelines.

I know Mr. Menefee would not be teaching math.......Maybe a business or perhaps even something in the english or arts classes........I can find out what his teaching degree would be in tommorrow though.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.