Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue

Featured Replies

Are the tigers going to have some stability? Has Coach Herald made it clear that he is there for the long haul?

  • Replies 126
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the tigers going to have some stability? Has Coach Herald made it clear that he is there for the long haul?

 

To answer your two questions:

 

1. No, they are not (once again because of their own doing)

 

2. Yes, he wanted a season where he actually got to coach a whole season

To answer your two questions:

 

1. No, they are not (once again because of their own doing)

 

2. Yes, he wanted a season where he actually got to coach a whole season

 

Why dont you expound on your 1st answer.

Why dont you expound on your 1st answer.

 

He was released today by Bellevue.

Coach Herald was released from Bellevue today?

To answer your two questions:

 

1. No, they are not (once again because of their own doing)

 

2. Yes, he wanted a season where he actually got to coach a whole season

 

Could you explain this? I was in attendance at every game but I am 100% certain he was the head coach for the whole season.:confused:

He was released today by Bellevue.

 

I thought I heard the same thing out of the horses mouth while standing at the Highlands/Bellevue baseball game today. I hate eavesdropping but he was standing very close to me and "released" is a word I heard. I am curious, did he ask for a release or is this just a nice way of saying he was let go?

 

Does he now throw his hat in the ring for the Highlands job?

What is going on down in Bellevue?? (if its true the coach is out of there)

 

I feel bad for those kids, how many coaches is that in how many years?

 

Wow.

  • Author

Can anyone give an actual reason as to why there has been such turnover in the district?

I'm not sure what his name is, but the girls coach now used to be a boys assistant, is he next in line for the boys job? Will they go after another DIII coach? Does anyone even want that job anymore? It's someone new every year. What is the problem with that place?

Its a shame is what it is because Mike Swauger was a coach there for over 20 yrs and now they cant even keep anyone longer than 2 yrs it seems.

 

I think the administration is really doing a good job or trying to instill pride in their sports programs but the basketball program seems to be struggling severely with turnover at the coaching position.

 

If you look at the football program with what Eckstein has done during his tenure and what Sanders has done with the Baseball program they should really be proud. The basketball program seems to be really suffering. I hope they can get it turned around.

[/b]

 

Could you explain this? I was in attendance at every game but I am 100% certain he was the head coach for the whole season.:confused:

 

I could have re-worded that one better. He wanted a chance to have an entire off-season and preseason to get to work with the team--he was hired in September and with football, probably didn't even see his entire team to know what he had to work with until mid-November.

I thought I heard the same thing out of the horses mouth while standing at the Highlands/Bellevue baseball game today. I hate eavesdropping but he was standing very close to me and "released" is a word I heard. I am curious, did he ask for a release or is this just a nice way of saying he was let go?

 

Does he now throw his hat in the ring for the Highlands job?

 

He wanted to stay, they released him.

He wanted to stay, they released him.

 

Any particular reason you care to share? For instance, didnt get along with administration, parents, kids?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.