Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue

Featured Replies

He is loud enough on the side lines, thats for sure.

 

Thats him for sure!:D

  • Replies 126
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Has anyone ever found out why exactly Mike was asked to leave?

Bellevue had a good coach in Mike who was willing to stay long enough to turn the program around, but the short sited powers at be let him go. No one can turn a program around in one year. You lost your opportunity.

Has anyone ever found out why exactly Mike was asked to leave?

 

Pretty much already covered it. A few parents complain and the administration gives in to it. He certainly didn't do anything wrong that would be a fireable offense.

Until the administration and the meddling parents (boosters) allow coaches to coach at Bellevue and build a program this program will continue to struggle.

  • Author

They must have given a reason. They would not have said that the parents are complaining too much.

I am sure that there was a lot more to it than just a few parents, I don't know any specifics but that is crazy to think that a few complaints would get him fired. I just some people on here have a grudge or bad feelings toward Bellevue's administration and/or a specific person on the administration.

  • Author

I've met the adminitration. I've always thought that they were professional and courteous. I am not at all close enough to the situation. I just know that on his review it would not have read "Not rehired because of parental disapproval."

No axe to grind with the administration.....just call things as they are.

Does anyone even know if anyone has applied for the postion yet?

They are no longer taking applicants. Currently, they are in the interviewing process.

What is your source on that?

They are no longer taking applicants. Currently, they are in the interviewing process.

 

Any idea who they are going to interview?

Must have found a math teacher/coach to come in and interview. Any idea who some of the applicants are?

I know Bo put in a application... I also know that all the Bellevue players are hoping he gets the job cause they all really like him a lot...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.