Shelby Valley/Elliott County Predictions (Elite 8)

Who will advance to the Final Four?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will advance to the Final Four?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott by 12!

I watched SV play and wasn't too impressed last night. Don't know if they were just getting their game feet or what but they'll sure have to step it up to stay in the game with the Elliott that hit the floor last night.

Elliott County will not go down twice to Shelby Valley. They (SV) have a nice team but Elliott County will have to admit they wanted this chance ever since they saw the Sweet 16 draw. I know if I were on that team, I'd want exactly what they got. Good luck Lions, time to TCB!!!!!!!!:thumb:

This game could go either way. Not sure how people think this will be a double-digit win. SV is the favorite IMHO based on their win on the big stage at All A. EC has a good chance to pull the upset obviously. I see a final margin of 4 or less and really don't have a strong feeling either way. The EC "special group of seniors factor" makes me think EC will pull the upset. Good luck to both fine teams.

This game could go either way. Not sure how people think this will be a double-digit win. SV is the favorite IMHO based on their win on the big stage at All A. EC has a good chance to pull the upset obviously. I see a final margin of 4 or less and really don't have a strong feeling either way. The EC "special group of seniors factor" makes me think EC will pull the upset. Good luck to both fine teams.

I'm not taking anything away from Shelby Valley, but I wouldn't base too much on that All A win. They were very fortunate to jump out to an early lead. Tonight will be a different type of game, IMO.