Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 90 Kentucky 85

Featured Replies

What kind of bottles do they sale at UK games?

 

Bottled water is all I can think of.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully glass

 

 

Do you honestly take a basketball game that seriously?

I hope they hit clyde in the head to knock some since into him.

Really no reason to watch another UK hoops game this year as far as Im concerned.

It was a joke

 

That was not funny. That was the most classless post I have ever read.

I'm a huge UK fan, but I can't help but laugh at how things have transpired since Tubby said enough is enough. I would love to hear the conversation between Tubby and Donna right about now. :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

Now for the bad news, It's going to be even worse next year. I'm way over due for one of my teams to be good. I'm hoping the Reds can break the streak. :lol::lol:

 

 

I'm just not use to saying wait till next year in all 3 facets of my life. Uk bball, Reds Baseball and Bengals Fball.....it's been a long, long time

Outside of the very nice shooting performance from the Dawgs... I believe it was plain and simple fear that got UK tonight. Hearing all week if we lose to Georgia we are out only having one senior and minimal leadership nobody stepped up to the plate to erase that fear in my opinion.

Classy, that's sad.

 

Yet those are the types of people that call themselves UK fans.

WVLK said the fans were throwing bottles at BCG heading into the locker room.

 

Sad, just very sad. Trust me, I am as frustrated as anyone and probably more so than alot but that is just uncalled for! Absolutely no use for it and is classless. Should that had been the case then it truly is a sad day for U.K. athletics.

I'm beginning to wonder if Gillispie is the Pete Rose of college basketball.

 

I can't think of any legitimate excuse for what has happened this season - unless he is just a bad coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.