Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 90 Kentucky 85

Featured Replies

Rick Pitino???:notworthy:

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 191
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Techically speaking he hasn't been paid a dime because he hasn't signed his contract yet... There is just a mutual agreement Barnhard and Gillispie.

 

The only money the BCG makes, as of right now, is TV commericals, etc.

 

This is not correct. The memo of understanding is in effect and he is being paid by UK.

BCG just said it.....just a whippin

 

Of course that is what he said. Pathetic...

WVLK said the fans were throwing bottles at BCG heading into the locker room.

 

That is unreal...

 

Tom Leach said it right after the game. Man, I would've never though it could get to this point.

WVLK said the fans were throwing bottles at BCG heading into the locker room.

 

Best thing I've heard all night... He's got to go at this point...

BOTTLES!?! Wow!

Whoever is paying him whatever is getting ripped worse than the government on the bailouts!!!

I dont say this often, but I am embarrassed to be a UK fan right now. How many close games have they won this season, compared to how many they lose?

 

Close games are decided by coaching IMO, and Billy just don't cut it

Best thing I've heard all night... He's got to go at this point...

 

They'll give him a raise. he's probably signing the contract as I type to receive the buyout!

Alright guys we need to focus on football season. I am tired of watching this team we need to clear the bench with some of these guys. They aren't worthy of a scholarship at this level.

1. Thoughts on the game?

 

2. NIT?

 

3. Gillispie?

 

I numbered your questions and as for my answers right now in the peeved of state of mind I am in:madman::madman:............

 

1. :puke:

 

2. We may be on the bubble.....for the N.I.T..

 

3. I really want to support this man, I really do but :idunno:.......well, I'm trying. :sssh::sssh::walk:

 

As for my comments on this one:

 

U.K. imo will now have to win the SEC tourney to get an NCAA bid.

UGA was a very well prepared and well coached team tonight and U.K. was.....(I said I was trying:irked:)...............

UGA hit what had to be a very high %, especially from beyond the three pt. line. Which btw is much easier to do when NO ONE is playing defense on you :madman:!...............

Porter forced a three down the stretch and had a couple of bad trnovers but.....imo he had a good game and just where would we had been without his 5 three's? .............

U.K., in case no one has said anything just lost at home to the worst team in the SEC and on Senior night! :madman:...................

After the SC game I said that was the most embarrassed I can remember being as a U.K. fan,it was untill now. Tonight took that honor...BY FAR!.........

 

As for the NCAA, as Herman Edwards would say............Playoffs!!, you're wanting to talk about Playoffs!!!.....Playoffs!!, I just want to win another game!

 

Any further comments from me right now would be violations many times over so I will just close with ......Pathetic, Embarrassing, Unacceptable an finally..............:puke::puke: !!

Some of us have been saying that for a long time now, but we were just hating on UK. :sssh:

 

I was right when I picked UK to win only one of their remaining SEC games. I just didn't think it would be against Tennessee.

WVLK said the fans were throwing bottles at BCG heading into the locker room.

 

 

What kind of bottles do they sale at UK games?

I dont say this often, but I am embarrassed to be a UK fan right now.

 

Check my post above. I agree up to a point. I am never embarrassed to be a U.K. fan but I am as embarrassed as I have ever been in a U.K. team performance.

 

Another thing to add more misery as to what might have been available......Florida lost tonight. Tommorrow nights SC/U.T. game is now for the SEC East crown.

  • Author
What kind of bottles do they sale at UK games?

 

Water is all that I know of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.