Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 90 Kentucky 85

Featured Replies

Think about this. If they beat Florida on Saturday that would make them 4-0 against Florida and Tennessee. If someone told us that at the beginning of the season we would have said SEC championship and NCAA bid for sure.

 

We also didnt realize how weak the confrence was

  • Replies 191
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The problem against a typically woeful shooting Georgia team is our coach had us overplaying every pass. .

 

What did he tell you guys at halftime?

How can anyone defend him right now? What in Hades is he trying to do? We've seen 2 years now of whatever kids you have that can play sitting on the bench, ADD substitution patterns, etc. The guy cannot get it done. All I heard when they got him was what a great defensive minded coach we got, but that must be all in his own mind. Everyone keeps lighting us up. SEEESSSSHHH!

He's certainly a confused coach. I agree with former UK player Mike Casey, I think Billy Clyde is way over his head at Kentucky. He has an odd personality, he's rude to the media, he too stubbord to make changes in defense (its man to man or nothing at all), he seems to have trouble adapting an offense or defense to the talent level he has on the team, his sub patterns are weird.....I could go and on but I won't except to say I don't like him as a coach or as a representative of UK with the press and TV on the national stage.

 

I doubt if he could take the '96 Cats and win with them. Delk or Walker probably would only play every third game.

Let me add this, I want to get it all out in the open.

I am so mad right now that a Coach comes in and does this to our great Basketball program. He has no class at all and can't coach IMO. He need to pack his bags and just go-leave get out of town,go back to Texas where belongs and not come back not even for a drink.

Well I think I said enough,better not say no more or I might get in trouble.

I'm out of here.

What did he tell you guys at halftime?

 

Haha!

Agree 100%! And Morehead is 10 times more fun to watch than this miserable product.

 

For the first time in several years I am looking forward to the conference tournament....the OVC.

That is 2 names I wouldn't put in the same sentence.

 

Agreed!

He's certainly a confused coach. I agree with former UK player Mike Casey, I think Billy Clyde is way over his head at Kentucky. He has an odd personality, he's rude to the media, he too stubbord to make changes in defense (its man to man or nothing at all), he seems to have trouble adapting an offense or defense to the talent level he has on the team, his sub patterns are weird.....I could go and on but I won't except to say I don't like him as a coach or as a representative of UK with the press and TV on the national stage.

 

I doubt if he could take the '96 Cats and win with them. Delk or Walker probably would only play every third game.

Es la verdad

 

The bullseye has been hit!

That was Jim Mora's line. Herman Edwards had " We play to win the game"

 

I love both...

Right! Either one or either way they both fit. :lol::thumb:

From Lance on 1530, Billy G has lost 10 home games in 2 years.

Tubby lost 19 in 10 years.

From Lance on 1530, Billy G has lost 10 home games in 2 years.

Tubby lost 19 in 10 years.

 

WOW!!! :scared:

From Lance on 1530, Billy G has lost 10 home games in 2 years.

Tubby lost 19 in 10 years.

7 of Tubby's losses came in his last two years. I don't want to get into the whole Tubby debate, but it bears mentioning that Kentucky has lost 17 games at home in the last four years, and that neither coach did particularly well there during the time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.