Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 90 Kentucky 85

Featured Replies

Final.....

 

Meltdown in Lexington.

 

:popcorn:

  • Replies 191
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts on the game?

 

NIT?

 

Gillispie?

Like I have said for the last 10 games now, this team just isn't very good guys.

Where will you hide, Billy Clyde?

Awful.

Where will you hide, Billy Clyde?

 

You have been waiting to use that haven't you. :laugh:

Best coach in Kentucky may be down the road 60 miles at Morehead State.

Paging Dr. Delk... Paging Dr. Walker...

 

Hey, doesn't Ron Mercer have some eligibility left??

Best coach in Kentucky may be down the road 60 miles at Morehead State.

 

What about that one guy in Louisville:sssh:

  • Author
Like I have said for the last 10 games now, this team just isn't very good guys.

 

Just like you and I discussed in the careful what you wished for thread too. This is far from the 2 year turn around that the anti-Tubby crowd was predicting. I believe I said 4 or 5 years minimum. The Tubby bashers called him 10 loss Tubby, do we have 12 loss Billy or below 20 win Billy on the horizon...

Man-to-man D with UK's players doesn't work.

 

BCG isn't smart enough to figure that out.

 

But Georgia sure did tonight!

Dagger!!!

I for one, said UK was a lock with a win tonight. This is a very bad loss, at a very bad time.

Kentucky's basketball program is a mess and I don't think BCG is the fix.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.