Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 90 Kentucky 85

Featured Replies

If I am PPat, I am gonzo. Why hang around for another year of this.

 

Patterson is gone... Meeks is gone... & atleast 2 current players will transfer at the end of the season guaranteed...:walk:

  • Replies 191
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia shot 73% from 3-point land and went 20-24 from the stripe even though they were 2nd to last in the conference in that stat coming in. Leaving Butler that wide open on his 3 with 1 min. to go was inexcusable.

The South Carolina game probably hurt Patterson's NBA status. The block-fest was awful and those guys are nothing compared to KG, Amare and the other NBA power forwards.

I really don't know now what to think of the situation.

I HONESTLY think that BCG can get the job done but then to see us struggle like this down the stretch is putitng doubts in my mind and to add to that with all the questionable decisions he has made in the past.

 

I really REALLY don't know what to expect or think of BCG now after these past stretch of games.

Great time for a come to Jesus meeting. In the second half with your team down 2, last game of the season, a must win game, as crucial as you play all season, and UGA goes on a 10-0 run. I'm sorry folks, BCG supporter or not, he lost this game...

But this team is 2 incoming Freshman away from a title ;)

No. I think it was something like 'This is a final four team. They will be fine.'

This team can't win one in a row right now, and even if they did, there is no way they can play 2 consistent games in a row, much less win the SEC tourney.

May as well get ready to catch up on the work around the house. Won't be much to see come tourney time around here. I don't know if the NIT wants the mess that is UK right now.

The South Carolina game probably hurt Patterson's NBA status. The block-fest was awful and those guys are nothing compared to KG, Amare and the other NBA power forwards.

 

Patterson is a 1st round pick with 20th round teammates (minus Meeks) and a lost puppy coach leading the way. :ohbrother:

Bad loss with everything to lose. Now the only way to make the big dance is an SEC tourney title. This one hurt.

Yeah, taking Patterson and Meeks out to put in Slone because of a lack of rebounding - the team goes down 8 and never really recovers.

I'm a huge UK fan, but I can't help but laugh at how things have transpired since Tubby said enough is enough. I would love to hear the conversation between Tubby and Donna right about now. :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

Now for the bad news, It's going to be even worse next year. I'm way over due for one of my teams to be good. I'm hoping the Reds can break the streak. :lol::lol:

Patterson is a 1st round pick with 20th round teammates (minus Meeks) and a lost puppy coach leading the way. :ohbrother:

 

I wouldn't take him in the first round. I bet the NBA boys don't either.

Best coach in Kentucky may be down the road 60 miles at Morehead State.

 

Agree 100%! And Morehead is 10 times more fun to watch than this miserable product.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.