Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 90 Kentucky 85

Featured Replies

  • Replies 191
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popcorn $8.00

Soda $5.00

 

Beaten at home on senior night by the last place team in a conference that isn't very talented. Priceless....................

Meltdown time...

 

Waiting to hear Chris from Richmond on 590 AM (for those who know who I am talking about). It is a show within itself.

Maybe a lil UC UK match up this year?

 

That would be the best NIT match-up

 

Or maybe a Minnesota / Kentucky match-up!

Not Invited to Tournament.

 

I was offered free tix to this one; just as well that I respectfully declined.

Maybe a lil UC UK match up this year?

 

With the way they are both playing right now that would be one ugly slopfest.

There is no way UK should get into the NCAA Tournament. They are not that good and tonight proved it. The NIT is where they belong. :thumb:

UK, welcome to the NIT...

 

The only way for them to make the NCAA now is to win the conference and get the auto bid.

 

UK has dropped of the map.

Bring on Billy D! There, I said it!

  • Author

If I am PPat, I am gonzo. Why hang around for another year of this.

How can anyone defend him right now? What in Hades is he trying to do? We've seen 2 years now of whatever kids you have that can play sitting on the bench, ADD substitution patterns, etc. The guy cannot get it done. All I heard when they got him was what a great defensive minded coach we got, but that must be all in his own mind. Everyone keeps lighting us up. SEEESSSSHHH!

But this team is 2 incoming Freshman away from a title ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.