March 5, 200917 yr He didn't shoot it early in the year at all... Did he hit the broad side of a barn on that shot in the corner with just under 2 minutes on the clock. (by the way, it wasn't blocked). The announcers were trying to be nice. But it was an ugly shot
March 5, 200917 yr He didn't shoot it early in the year at all... Did he hit the broad side of a barn on that shot in the corner with just under 2 minutes on the clock. (by the way, it wasn't blocked). A miss that ad I thought it was blocked...
March 5, 200917 yr It is very possible that if UK doesn't make it to the NCAA and Minnesota either that I think the NIT committee could make it to where the two will finally meet up with one another.... ....just a thought.
March 5, 200917 yr It is very possible that if UK doesn't make it to the NCAA and Minnesota either that I think the NIT committee could make it to where the two will finally meet up with one another.... ....just a thought. Minnesota won tonight....They are in.
March 5, 200917 yr Hey, know what else? We're giving him a cool 2,000,000 + A YEAR to do THIS!!!! I'll do it for 1/4 of that!!!
March 5, 200917 yr Where would you hear something that quick? Heard Tom Leach reported it.. dont know how credible that is.
March 5, 200917 yr Hey, know what else? We're giving him a cool 2,000,000 + A YEAR to do THIS!!!! I'll do it for 1/4 of that!!! Techically speaking he hasn't been paid a dime because he hasn't signed his contract yet... There is just a mutual agreement Barnhard and Gillispie. The only money the BCG makes, as of right now, is TV commericals, etc.
March 5, 200917 yr Author I am really tired of hearing BCG lead his post game chat with, "it was a whipping." "I take responsibility for it." How about learning from you mistakes and not being so stubborn.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.