Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 90 Kentucky 85

Featured Replies

I heard that the fans threw stuff at BCG as he left the court...

 

Classy.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I thought a loss on the road to USF was bad...

Yep, if he goes in the first round in this year's NBA draft I'll get back on here and let Birdsfan put some kind of eat crow smiley next to my name and :notworthy: next to yours.

 

Sounds good. I will do the same!

I heard that the fans threw stuff at BCG as he left the court...

 

I hope not. That will be on the next 20/20 show they do about life in Kentucky. If they did - classless.

Best coach in Kentucky is Greg Mason at Centre College.

 

What about that one guy in louisville

Morehead is 17-15 and heading to Nashville to play in their conference semifinals.

 

I thought it was better than that, but they started the year rough...

 

Hope they win the OVC.

Any chance Billy G bolts under the tremendous pressure he is going to be feeling? The contract is still unsigned.

 

I don't see why he would. He hasn't been given a fair chance yet and he would be leaving a ton of money on the table. He has a good class coming in next year and if Meeks and Patterson stay they can be a good team.

But this team is 2 incoming Freshman away from a title ;)

 

Is that fuel your throwing towards the flame? :lol:

I thought it was better than that, but they started the year rough...

 

Hope they win the OVC.

 

That's not bad considering they opened 0-6.

Some of us have been saying that for a long time now, but we were just hating on UK. :sssh:

It was probably going to be true regardless of this game, but I don't think most people (or any?) saw this one coming. It's amazing how this team looked two months ago and here they are now.

I think VMI would spank us now with the way we are playing. Maybe even Morehead State was well or WKU.

 

This is just not a good basketball team.

:confused:This is sad time in Kentucky Basketball when you are fighting for your tourney life, and loose to the worst team in the sec on senior night. All I can say is pathetic.

Is that fuel your throwing towards the flame? :lol:

 

Who me??? Never! Lol

What about that one guy in louisville

 

Or the guy in Georgetown or Williamsburg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.