Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 90 Kentucky 85

Featured Replies

Outside of the very nice shooting performance from the Dawgs... I believe it was plain and simple fear that got UK tonight. Hearing all week if we lose to Georgia we are out only having one senior and minimal leadership nobody stepped up to the plate to erase that fear in my opinion.

 

Nope. It was BCG benching his 5 starters at the 18 minute mark in the 2nd half and UGA going on a 10-0 run...

  • Replies 191
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...Bama Football=Kentucky basketball. We found the best coach that was out there. We hounded him, went to visit his wife and talked to her, paid him a lot of money. He came and we are winning and happy.

 

Cats need to stop, look in the mirror and go find the best college/pro coach in the nation. Call the man and pay him.

 

Rick is out, Roy to. Travis/John/ no....Go big time the program/fans deserve it.

 

We did it and got bashed for it on here too, Find the best coach in the nation and get him here. Billy beat Rick once and they hired him for crying out loud.

Hopefully glass

 

Sorry, I am as disappointed at this game as I've ever been in a UK game, but I think you should edit this post.:rolleyes:

At first I didn't care too much, but the more I think about it the more depressing it really is..

 

UK basketball is an also ran program. Middle of the road at best.

Nope. It was BCG benching his 5 starters at the 18 minute mark in the 2nd half and UGA going on a 10-0 run...

They never recovered did they.

What kind of bottles do they sale at UK games?

 

Water, I guess.

Hmmm I remember talking about it after last season ended, that I thought this team wouldn't be that good. I know people were saying how this team would be so much better. But it made no sense since we lost 2 of our top scorers from last year and we weren't that great last year. So for that reason I did think we would struggle again but didn't think we would miss the tournament.

 

The really sad part is that even though we only got 2 scorers on the team it is not the reason why we have lost a lot of the games this year. THIS IS THE WORST DEFENSIVE TEAM AT UK THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

They never recovered did they.

 

That's why I stated it was no overreaction. This is division 1 basketball and you can't fool around against teams that you've allowed to get hot and have confidence.

They never recovered did they.

 

Nope! That did it!

As for the "classy" remarks about UK fans.

 

Anyone remember the infamous "Walsh is gay" chant? We have had some pretty good moments recently.

Hopefully glass

I don't believe what I just read. :rolleyes: Unbelievable.

It was a joke

Sorry, no one is laughing.

If BCG is ran out of town UK is gonna be IU for a few seasons...

They never recovered did they.

 

Yeah they were able to bring that ten point lead back down. So yeah it even out, but just took off precious time off the clock in a must win game.

 

I was not to against the move. However he should have not have kept them out as long. After Georgia scored 4 points, he should have brought them back in right then. He shouldn't have waited till they scored 10.

If BCG is ran out of town UK is gonna be IU for a few seasons...

 

At least they would be playing like Kentucky teams should be playing.

If BCG is ran out of town UK is gonna be IU for a few seasons...

 

:thumb:

 

Thank you..

 

No coach would even think about coming to Kentucky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.