Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 90 Kentucky 85

Featured Replies

Where will you hide, Billy Clyde?

 

The C stands for CLUELESS!!!!!

  • Replies 191
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be thankful you could be 6-23.

 

Yeah but you knew that was coming, some UK fans were talking Elite 8 and Sweet 16 talk.

Man-to-man D with UK's players doesn't work.

 

BCG isn't smart enough to figure that out.

 

But Georgia sure did tonight!

 

CLUELESS

It was probably going to be true regardless of this game, but I don't think most people (or any?) saw this one coming. It's amazing how this team looked two months ago and here they are now.

 

 

You're right, I don't think anyone saw this loss coming. How could a team digress so much in one year?

The funny thing is, almost every possible bubble team has either lost or is losing this week.

 

As for UK, I am really struggling being a fan of a team with an idiot, who likes to drink more than coach, as a coach. This team is a joke, Gillispie is a joke, and I am officially done caring about anything that has to do with UK basketball.

So, an even bigger kick in the rear, when the CATS play in the NIT, they better hope its a road game, because the KHSAA has priority over Rupp Arena. Meaning if they have a home game, they play in Memorial. Thanks Billy G!!!

I don't see why he would. He hasn't been given a fair chance yet and he would be leaving a ton of money on the table. He has a good class coming in next year and if Meeks and Patterson stay they can be a good team.

All I can say about that is none of the young players are getting better. Same mistakes game in and game out. I believe that has to do with coaching.

Bring on Billy D! There, I said it!

 

Hech he isnt going either.

Yeah but you knew that was coming, some UK fans were talking Elite 8 and Sweet 16 talk.

 

Dead on....someone gets it.

All I can say about that is none of the young players are getting better. Same mistakes game in and game out. I believe that has to do with coaching.

 

Not getting better? Porter couldn't hit the broad side of a barn to start the year...

  • Author
Yeah but you knew that was coming, some UK fans were talking Elite 8 and Sweet 16 talk.

 

Only the clueless ones...

Dead on....someone gets it.

 

I think the majority, on here at least, get it. The minority just happens to be the most vocal group.

Not getting better? Porter couldn't hit the broad side of a barn to start the year...

 

He didn't shoot it early in the year at all...

 

Did he hit the broad side of a barn on that shot in the corner with just under 2 minutes on the clock. (by the way, it wasn't blocked).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.